Pokemon who you want to see return in SV and/or what buffs they receive

Pokemon who you want to see return in SV and/or what buffs they receive.

>Mightyena
An evolution and some better moves

>Kecleon
An improvement to Color Change

>Breloom
I just want a Poison Heal user back, but it would probably get Grassy Glide, etc.

Attached: 600px-286Breloom.png (1774x600, 696.2K)

>An improvement to Color Change

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 18-33-22 Kecleon (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.png (156x40, 1.04K)

Attached: 741Oricorio-Baile.png (3142x2900, 1.76M)

'Color Change' being improved would be just having it change it's type before damage calculation.

needs a STAB move earlier
you can't even use it's second type (literally the entire gimmick the Pokemon revolves around) until level 40
Revelation Dance isn't even that strong, it's 90bp with no extra effects, why the fuck do I have to wait so long?

Just give it 13 new forms and make it Arceus but bird

>>Mightyena
>An evolution and some better moves
I got you bro

Attached: Wereyena Card.png (960x960, 420.65K)

>new ability: Vertigo: All contact moves have a 50% chance of confusing the target
>new move: Dizzy Dance: 90BP Normal move, Physical + makes contact, hits both targets in doubles

Attached: 327Spinda.png (817x817, 353.27K)

Bring back megaevolution.

>Hoenn Pokemon are so shit that people are STILL clinging on to the miniscule chance for buffs 20 years later

Johto's Pokemon were so shit that it needed Sinnoh to drag half its dex out the gutter
I just wish GF still did normal cross-gen evolutions instead of hiding them all behind retarded gimmicks/alt/regional forms

Though I do appreciate it, there are other directions I'd take a Mightyena evolution than a faster Grimmsnarl.

Ursaluna, Wyrdeer, and Kleavor are normal cross gen evolutions, there's no need for a special Hisuian Stantler or Ursaring, and Ursaring's evolution requirement is literally just an item like the Magmarizer or Razor Fang, I wouldn't count out normal regional evolutions as just being a thing of the past. That said, I think it's likely some mons like Poochyena will still get a regional form and regional evolution instead, since it's counter part Zigzagoon got one

Ehh I wouldn't say that's a faster Grimmsnarl. Grimm's playstyle/strategy is a lot more tricky than raw offensive power.
Most Grimms nowadays run dual screens or substitute shenanigans using Prankster.
The Wereyena concept has much more offensive prowess and focus.
But maybe a regional form with different typing will be more suited to your liking?

Attached: Regional Mightyena Line.jpg (2000x2000, 198.2K)

Just swap its physical and special attack stats or give it an actual physical movepool on par with its special movepool.
And maybe give it a different HA.

Attached: SceptileLose.gif (500x281, 2.28M)

Who knows, I'd just like to boost it's supportive utility a little in a way that other pokemon of it's niche don't. One of the decent ideas that I had sticking with the werewolf/howling at the moon concept is that it has a new ability where some of it's sound based moves had a lingering effect as long as it's on the field, particularly Snarl and Howl. Howl would increase your and your ally's attack every turn and while Snarls lingering effect won't do damage, it will lower the opponents S.Att every turn.

Something like that.

>all Hoenn dark type mons
Sp.Atk reduced and goes into other stats
Also give new evolutions to Manectric and Sharpedo.

That would be really interesting, actually.
Kecleon would only be weak to dragon and ghost, and would have 9 resistances.
That's really good, but not broken. And Kecleon has high SpDef and reliable recovery.
Although I'd also like to give it a more offense-oriented evolution for the original Kecleon can use eviolite and the evolution can make better use of Protean with its wide movepool.

Also a part of the Color Change...change it would potentially give it protection against moves like Toxic, will-o-wisp, thunder wave, etc.

>Forecast now auto-sets weather when holding one of the weather-extending rocks
>Castform gets a Sandy form
>each form gets buffed stats
+50 SpAtk and HP for the rain form
+50 SpAtk and SpDef for the sun form
+50 SpAtk and Def for the sand form
+50 SpAtk and Speed for the hail form

Attached: castform.png (475x475, 88.21K)

>2022
>STILL no sandstorm form
>STILL completely unusable
i loved this little nigger like you wouldn't believe in my original playthrough of Emerald when I first discovered gen 3. I named mine Cloudmere :3