Any Forums in the year 2000

We pretend we are on Any Forums and it's the year 2000 shortly after Gold and Silver came out.

Attached: gold-silver-169-en.jpg (578x327, 94.01K)

Has anyone found Pikablu yet?

This level curve sucks.

What do you think about this new site? It's called Serebii.

I just found this shrine. What is the meaning behind this bullshit?

Also, fuck that dumb Farfetch'd

Attached: 44_c53330.jpg (320x288, 34.63K)

Wow I hope they make an amazing third version!

sorry this thread got raided instantly
by a tripfagdiscotron no less

what the fuck is wrong with your character? why is his hair blue?

Yeah it's because Johto is actually only the first half of the game!
It's crazy dude, they put the entire first game in this one!

Ran into some weird brownish-yellow colored Growlithe that made my whole screen glitch out for a second. I ran from it, but I'm worried it did something to my gmae. Anyone else had this happen to them?

I really hope the following mechanic returns! I guess we'll have to wait and see what the new MC from the anime chooses as their starter.

Wow you can trade your pokemon from RB! I hope they keep making new regions so I can bring my team with me!

wow this game sucks compared to red and blue

the level curve sucks the distribution is bad johto has no identity it relies too much on kanto houndour in postgame gym leaders using kanto pokemon

what the fuck is the rival's deal

Wow! It really sounds like you hated Gold and Silver. I hope you aren't still seething this hard in 20+ years. God, that'd be pathetic! lol

Will my gameboy work on a flight? I'm flying from Boston to LA in September and want to play my Gold on the flight

Fuck that, I want to rent Pokemon Stadium from Blockbuster again

September 2001 that is

Yeah, and why the fuck does he have such a hate boner for Team Rocket? They're both thieves, aren't they?

>Jesse's haircolor
>James' hairstyle
>Meowth's height
:O

Attached: Spr_GS_Silver_1.png (56x56, 1.71K)

You need to play the games.

Silver hates weakness. That's why he is so determined to become the strongest trainer. He views Team Rocket as weak because they group together to cause harm and attack vulnerable people. At first, Silver uses brute force instead of kindess and love towards his Pokémon, because he views love as a sign of weakness. Eventually, he changes because he realises his worldview is completely warped. He always calls you weak not because you are a bad trainer, but because you treat your Pokémon with love.

Play the games.

Read the dialogue.