Johto games fucking suck

Gen 2 and the remakes are by far the worst in the series and anoyone that says otherwise is either baiting or legitimately retarded.
>Adds about 100 new pokemon, most of which are locked behind postgame or are just fucking trash. Misdreavus, Hoppip, Dunsparce, Noctowl, Girafarig, Sneasel, Aipom, Forretress, Gligar, Granbull, Quilfish, Slugma, Corsola, and pretty much every other new Pokemon besides Tyranitar, Houndoom, and Ampharos are ugly as fuck and garbage in battle
>Starters are the ugliest and weakest in the entire series.
>Pacing and level curve are atrocious. Wild Pokemon levels cap in the mid 30s before victory road and you're expected to have a team of high 40s by the time you reach the Elite 4. And there's no trainers in victory road so have fun grinding.
>The nonlinearity, while an interesting idea, is horribly executed and forces the gym leaders to be extremely weak in order to allow some of them to be done in any order.
>Speaking of gym leaders, why do almost none of them use the new Johto pokemon? Why doesn't Morty have Misdreavus? Why doesn't Jasmine have Forretress? Why doesn't Falkner have Noctowl?" Why doesn't Chuck have Hitmontop or Heracross? Why doesn't Bugsy have Ariados or Heracross or Forretress?
>The Team Rocket "story" arc feels so pointless and underwhelming. It has abosolutely no buildup or climax. Even for Pokemon standards, this story is so garbage. The only somewhat interesting character is Silver.
>The random phonecalls are so goddamn annoying and pointless
>Damn near every route is just the same grassy terrain with mostly the same wild Pokemon available in each.
>Kanto is so lifeless, uninteresting, and boring that most people don't even bother playing anymore after beating the Johto E4.
>The Red battle is a total joke. Anyone that thinks this is a hard battle is bad at the game

Rom hacks like Storm Silver are the only fun way to experience this dumpster fire of a region. How did they not fix any of this shit in HGSS?

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 21.32K)

Unovabort

Wrong at point 2, imagine

>baiting or legitimately retarded.
Indeed, thread hidden.

Attached: 1641898685227.jpg (640x356, 25.48K)

>another discord raider thread

Nice bait, zoomer. Won't give a (you) tho

Attached: 2864B31A-0E9D-478C-8E60-0BEF8A578F81.gif (600x316, 2.81M)

Falseflagging nugenfag seething.

>No secondary typings
>Awful learnsets with weak coverage moves
>Typhlosion line BST is a copy/paste of Charizard's
>"Feraligatr"
Cope harder

Oh no fellow johtoddlers we don't have an actual argument to disprove op's points what are we gonna do?

Attached: 1650579835440.jpg (615x800, 79.39K)

>50460969
thanks for the (You), kind stranger.

don't forget
>dungeons have fuckall in them. no trainers, no new encounters, just some items that you can buy at a pokemart anyway.

>"Feraligatr"

Attached: straws[1].gif (500x281, 294.55K)

PokemonChallenges.
The man who popularized Johto hate and is causing for all kinds of poketubers and zoomers to come out of NOWHERE shitting on Johto kino.
This HACK thinks he's some kind of authority in the Pokemon community. You are a "pro nuzlocker" meaning you play every difficulty romhack with a spreadsheet showing every trainer battle and pokemon encounter in the game. Is it impressive that you have to beg the RNG to spare you throughout these games and to abuse the AI? I'll leave that to the reader. Reminder he dodged Clover because le racism but we all know it's because Samuel Jackson would have annihilated his career.
Just to give you an idea of the type of clown hating on Johto kino.

Gold was my first game at 6 years old and only made it about halfway through before getting bored of it. Thought Pokemon just wasn't for me. Got Ruby for my birthday a few years later and realized even at that age that Gold is just a bad game.

How about instead of hating on someone that's more successful than you'll ever be, give a valid reason at to why anyone should play gen 2 over any other pokemon game

Why should you play any Pokemon game over another?
They're literally all the same shit.
Go on, tell me, why should I play RSE over GSC?

If you like better graphics, more options, double battling, or more exploration, among other things.

>better graphics
Debateable.
>More options
What does this mean?
>Double battling
Lol
>More exploration
I hope you don't actually believe this, every Pokemon game pretty much has an equivalent number of caves and random abandoned buildings.

Literally read OPs post fucking retard. None of the problems pointed out exist in any other game

Oh great another ignoramus thread.
You are soulless and understand nothing about art.

They don't exist in Johto either.

imagine being a tripfag

Attached: now.jpg (679x403, 51.54K)