Why are they changing artstyle each game now...

Why are they changing artstyle each game now? What's the point when you already a supposed "smarr indie company preasu understando"
They should've just kept on improving what they had with SWSH and removed the crappy N64/PS2 stuff

Attached: SCVT screenshot.jpg (1185x665, 135.48K)

because they dont know what theyre doing and have no execution strategy. This is the literal equivalent of the DC universe compared to Marvel. DC had no idea what it was doing and every movie seemed felt different because they kept trying to reinvent the ip's instead of building off what already existed

If they used the same of SwSh: "GF IS LAZY"

I saw a YouTube video that explained everything through BW2 was manga influenced, and then the art style changed. So now they’re no longer in Japan, no longer manga influenced, and the art style sounds like it’s free floating based on the region and what the market wants.

Ironically, the market hates this game's style.

>GEN 7 MORE LIKE GEN 6.5 SM FEELS LIKE XY ALL OVER AGAIN

>NONONONONO WHY IS GEN 9 SO DIFFERENT FROM GEN 8 TURN BACK TURN BACK
Why are pokefans like this

>strawman argument all over the place
Why are bootlickers like this?

>no argument
Why are retards like this?

If they reuse the same artstyle for the Pokémon like Gen 6/7, they have lost their excuse for excluding anything from SWSH

You didn't have an argument to begin with.

They never had any excuse to begin with and doing pointless reworks just for the sake of it isn't any different

The internet forums and manchildren you associate with online do not make up the full market of this game

>nasty wall rock texture.
Can't wait for more theme park facades in SV.
I don't mind stylized 3D art direction but this Switch Pokemon looks generic and phoned in.

True. Most of the market has no standards whatsoever.

Which one's Marvel in this scenario?

They literally always did. Even RSE and FRLG look different from each other with the trainer proportions.

Why is everything so pointy and but also out of focus! Usually its one or the other, but shit man

I powered through arceus but this shit is an eye sore

Oh fuck me, I didn't notice the stupid berry trees are back. Fuck off and bring back berry farming Game Freak.

>Why are they changing artstyle each game now?
So they can justify dexcuts.
Can't update all the models to a modern unified state if the current style changes every single fucking year.

Oh no. They're using the time freed up from cutting the pokémon roster down, to do exactly what they claimed to want to do on the announcement of Dexit (mainly the improvement of the visuals of their presented world, as well as evolving the core game for the modern era) only now retards are bitching about them doing that, instead wanting them to shove their autism checklist in. Oh goody, it's like you faggots just don't have the capability to retain information past a week. This was on the cards, sorry you huff the Any Forums flavor-aid to the point you think they don't do what you want, they can't do what they want.

How can they "improve" visuals if they completely change art style and direction on an annual basis?
There's no time to let one ideal style settle, develop and evolve, because they're already moving onto several others.