ITT: What you expected vs what you got

ITT: What you expected vs what you got

Attached: gigalith.jpg (2132x1048, 344.58K)

Attached: stoutland.png (2164x1188, 674.56K)

Attached: toucannon.png (2860x1924, 2.58M)

I really wish Gamefreak made more effort for a Pokemon's moves and stats to reflect its lore.

Attached: 1642619762528.png (1071x3473, 1.52M)

the electrode is especially horrible, considering how easy and obvious it was to turn the eyebrow into a moustache which GF loves to do nowadays.

>rock/ice sneed
People would still fucking bitch even if a Rock/Ice Pokemon had 255 speed and +6 priority on every move.

but reshiram is special and thus not really affected by intimidate

Attached: 7d0.png (680x476, 180.6K)

I trained a charmander expecting a dragon and I got a fire/flying mon that dies to tiny pebbles

Compare actual artwork, schizo.

I was hoping H-Ty and H-Goo would have had some drastic color changes (like that white Ty fan art and the green Goo) but I’m still happy with what we got.

Gigalith is better than Golem because of Sand Stream and isn't a budget version of Rhyperior. At best its more comparable to Tyranitar.

They really need to swap its attack stats and give it Solar Power.

Except that Gigalith is absolutely superior to Golem in every way because of his lack of 4x weaknesses and Sand Stream which boosts its Special Defense even further. And now Golem didn't even appear in the SwSh.
It's weird how much they prioritize something like Gigalith over a kantomon.

I don't care if it's strong if it's boring

Gigalith is cooler than Golem tho

it would be cooler if it could shoot lasers

If Gigalith had its offenses and defenses swapped with each other, would it be good? It'd definitely be unique but is a slow, rock type special attacker something that can be threatening? Lets assume it has most all the moves it needs to be useful.

Attached: UEsS8Nh.png (621x428, 22.84K)

Its funny, I actually dropped my Lillipup after the second gym, I wasn't really impressed with Herdier and just assumed the line stopped there. Imagine my surprise when I ran into a fucking Stoutland.

Gigalith is better as a physical attacker because its gets Curse + Body Press and it's special defense is already boosted by sand. The only thing I would give it is:
>Trick Room, since it can learn Gravity for some reason
>Gyro Ball to take advantage of the Curse boosts
>Shore Up for obvious reasons

It doesn't need to be a special attacker people.

Attached: moves.png (988x582, 92.35K)