What's the team of your cringey self-insert character when you daydream about living in the Pokemon world?

What's the team of your cringey self-insert character when you daydream about living in the Pokemon world?

Attached: Ash_with_his_Pokemon.jpg (1280x720, 194.28K)

Rate my autism
>Flygon
>Scolepede
>Umbreon
>Metagross
>Ninetales
>Quagsire

>Flygon
I’m convinced people only pretend to like this awful mon or they’re hoenn babies.

Just my one partner Pokemon. I'd be a nomad similar to Nando.

Attached: 1651898830438.gif (498x280, 2.16M)

Just all my favorite mons and maybe some one-off utility mon, think Rotom in the two last gens

rhydon
rock/steel rhydon
poison/ground rhydon
rock/dark rhydon
groudon

Attached: he_s_a_good_boy__very_nice_and_soft__by_yamashita_akadoragon_dahedfn.png (812x904, 1.12M)

>team
>not having a multi-region story arc mapped out with a team for each
this isn't the only character

Attached: gigaautism.jpg (3008x3504, 1.86M)

My time to shine, literally drew this a week ago thinking of these threads.

Attached: Champion.png (2185x1529, 1.06M)

Obviously Weavile because it could not only kill people, but it is fast and edgy. Hawlucha would also be good, as not only is it my favorite Pokémon, but it also is small enough to sneak up behind someone and cut some heads off with brick break. The other four are interchangeable based on the mission. Specifically because my cringey self insert has to be an edgy sigma lone wolf who commits atrocities. Also is a mercenary working for an edgy corrupt organization.

>Weavile
>Wobbuffet
>Walrein
>Porygon-Z
>Rotom-H
>Spiritomb

Gliscor
Lucario
Blissey
Aegislash
Vaporeon
Salamence

Rambling incoming, I'd be a Unova trainer I figure
> Toxicroak
First mon on the team, had since a kid and hatched from an egg, fully commits to the flare and presentation of gym battling.
> Breloom
Wild caught as a shroomish when just starting out. Still somewhat wild but very loyal and competent even if not always following direction's.
> Volcarona
Gifted as a larvesta, aware of its power and self imposed protector of other mons, prone to switching in even on bad moves.
> Malamar
Arrived by their own volition during the journey, rolled into a pokeball and refused to leave. Has a villain streak but too good hearted to be fully malevolent.
> Vikavolt
Captured in the wild and trained like a traditional mon, excellent at following orders but insecure about viability and reliant on the team for support and direction.
> Slowking
Stalked the team for a while since encountering as a slowpoke, after several battles to try and shake them off they decided they wanted to be a member of the team.

>spoiler

Oh you want cringe, do you!?

>psuedo-Alpha Zoroark (is the insert, bit of Totem Pokemon-based stuff, but mostly just gigantism)
>Suicune (not really "on the team", more friend-with-benefits caught so it'd take a Snag Machine for anyone else to)
>Hisuian Zoroark (nominal starter, first-born from before recovering from "go undead to wait 200 years for public healthcare")
>slightly-Shadow Absol (ended up that way because it was trade in empathy for power or starve, slowly recovering)
>two "standard" Zorua (younger siblings to the Hisuian Zoroark, but being trained to human with intent to become trainers)
>rotation of four Eevees (the remaining we'll-stick-with-kits, about half-Totem-equivalent due to Suicune parent)

Aerodactyl
Shedinja
Smeargle
Kecleon
Swampert
Urshifu (dark)

These are just Pokemon I used a lot in the games and aren't "nooo you can't use that" autism triggering

>Zoroark
>Mismagius
>Scolipede
>Haxorus
>Braviary
>Clefable

Litwick x2 (twin Litwicks that act like timid siblings)
Gengar (spooky cuddle buddy)
Murkrow (sneaky watchman)
Dusknoir (other spooky cuddle buddy

FUCK
Weavile was my partner pokemon.

>Weavile
>Gliscor
>Metang
>Roserade

>Dedenne
>Torracat
>Umbreon
>Aegislash
>Sirfetch'd
>H Zorua

Swampert
Meganium
Skarmory
Alakazam
Ampharos
Typhlosion

>Ariados
>Jumpluff
>Quagsire
>Lanturn
>Skarmory
>Houndoom

holy basadino

>Golisopod
>Infernape
>Gengar
>Grimmsnarl
>Xurkitree
>Salamence

>that team
>666

Satan, I fucking KNEEL

Oh! Almost forgot Pumpkaboo (thw micheivous troublemaker of the group)

Assuming I'd have to feed it real food etc. I'd be a researcher just traveling around and I'd run a Type Null.

>why yes I use shinies and legendaries in my headcanon, how could you tell?

Attached: tumblr_noj3kbCTzF1qio5mao1_1280.jpg (768x1024, 227.42K)