Chainlink moons

>Chainlink moons
>seething poorfag ruins your property

Attached: keyed-lamborghini-huracan-avio-looks-depressing-in-bruges-122641_1.jpg (960x960, 117.91K)

cars will be ruined for no reason always
you live in a hostile environment

>buy lambo
>dont insure it
lol k

I never did anything like this when I was poor. Never was offended or jealous of richfags and their nice cars either. How much of a loser do you have to be to covet someone else's property so much you destroy it?

you ensure it
something happens
insurances go up
something happens
insurance goes up
etc

i mean honestly I can understand the anger

many people are living paycheck to paycheck

many lost their jobs due to covid lockdowns

many cant even afford a home anymore

and this guy just casually parks his lambo, which has the price of 3 median homes, in the street

he could have gotten a normal car and use that money for the good like helping others or even donating it to charity even, but no he is selfish and must show the world he is richer and better than you

obviously im against vandalism, but I kinda low cap understand it and would probably wanna do the same if I was living paycheck to paycheck and barely could afford a small car

kwab

niggers behavior.

some nigger keyed my car a while back

holy fucking plebbit spacing. Are you o.k, user?

to be honest most people didnt even earn this money themselves, they just got lucky with landing a good job early on or having rich parents

if you can’t afford insurance you can’t afford a lambo you drooling neanderthal

Wrong! Petty shit like this is White crime. Niggers break windows to steal contents inside or steal catalytic converters

nah scum will key even slightly nice cars

>not having a security system on your lambo
I'm not saying he deserved it, but we're not in a high trust society anymore, if you have a lambo you can afford to protect it.

If the lambo driver cut the keyer off or something, it's justified. Otherwise, it's nigger behavior.

samefagging this hard kek

No one who thinks like that keys a high end car, people who key cars are just jealous seething manbabies who want the car themselves and are angry because THEY cant have the car

Im an actual charitable guy, and not materialistic at all, and would not key anyones property. But I know for sure someone who is materialistic and jealous would key a car they cant have, its just a man(baby) destroying something because he cant have it, not because he thinks its some outrageous display of wealth while others are suffering

Attached: 952309902359035.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

wtf r u doing

(Dead)
(Dead)

Attached: 1657888840634.png (491x585, 55.32K)

I kept making errors, im feeding my baby with milk bottle and typing on Any Forums

that is not the point
also keyed lambo looks great it has character now
the point is you are surrounded by demoniacs

i'm rich and i key cars for fun
get fucked carfags

You stupid bitch. Poor is always relative. Even my cheapest 2006 black jetta got keyed by spics in LA as did my 2009 ford. Would bet $100 they were women too. This is what happens with multiculturalism.

flaunting your wealth in the faces for anyone having a hard time is a big middlefinger

so you can expect a big middlefinger back

LA is where my car got keyed too

fuck that shithole

Yes because driving the cheapest shittiest Jetta was a middle finger. Wrong. It’s multiculturalism and plebbit Marxist faggots. Honestly kys

That's okay, that was just today's lambo.