Current Team Thread

Post your current/latest team. Feel free to say where you’re currently at, how each ‘mon is doing, or any extra information you’d want to give.

Pic related is my team in Sapphire (playing it for the first time). About to take on Norman. Everyone’s been doing good but MVPs are definitely Seviper and Combusken.

Attached: 69320702-15CD-4EF4-B14E-EBC9C3BC56D5.jpg (1982x1355, 841.9K)

pic related is first-time Emerald. I had a planned team but decided to drop it near Mauville after Swellow ended up singlehandedly sweeping Watson, so now I’m sort of at a loss
Definitely dropping Kirlia and maybe Shroomish, but I’m unsure about the latter and haven’t got any better candidates that I haven’t already used to death
suggestions? Trade evos are a no-no, i’ve only got my one SP

Attached: C63C6583-3478-41AD-B5B3-2DBE7157501D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

The Last Fire Red team. Dropping Azelf and Cinderace later, one of them will get replaced with Slowbro, but i hadn't decided yet whether i want the classic one for more type coverage or Galar for more poison abuse

Attached: Pokemon The Last Fire Red - 4.0.3.png (240x160, 9.58K)

Currently playing Radical Red, about to challenge the Elite 4.

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-164509_Pizza Boy GBA Pro.jpg (1494x958, 480.29K)

Never heard of that Romhack. How is it?

My Black team. Just completed the main story. I'll start Black 2 next month, but for the time being, what are some neat mons to try out in said game?

Attached: Random Pokemon team - Unova.png (1432x323, 262.44K)

Lots of freebies (such as Azelf) but aside from them the difficulty is nice. It has double battles (I'm not sure if they're in game by default or because of my settings), every trainer can pull out a Z-move and a Mega. Hadn't had any crashes or similar issues so far. Main downsides are probably the level curve (you will encounter lvl 20 wild pokemon while facing trainers at lvl 40), and the inclusion of fan Megas (only encountered one so far but iirc there's more). It has pretty much every gameplay feature from all games, even the raid battles. Really refreshing, i was surprised that it didn't have more people talk about it.

Leavanny

R8. First time playing USUM, actually liked it more than the originals. No idea why it gets so much hate on here.

Attached: 20220517_234343.jpg (2268x2067, 1.47M)

Leavanny is based. I'm also thinking about trying a technician chinchilla thing (I forgot it's name). I just restarted black. Technician Bullet seed and rock blast sounds cheap as hell

>unskippable cutscenes + handholding + empty corridors: the game

yeah, no idea why

First time seeing the cutscenes so I didn't have to skip them and I probably lost more times to the totems and ultra necrozma than every other mainline game combined.

git gud

One of my favourite gens but these criticisms () are valid
Played it for the first time this year before you call me a *oomer

Cinccino, and yeah it's a great little mon. Btw it has skill links as its hidden ability if you wanna fuck around and get it

Normie/10

Latios
Registeel
Milotic
Garchomp
Please give me free gen 4 wins

Love kaijumon teams

mudkip

Attached: 1278942237804.jpg (1345x898, 296.79K)

>3 pseudos
>2 pseudo-pseudos
>1 starter
jesus

was thinking about playing radical red, how would you rate the difficulty? is it brainless or actually fair if you know what you're doing?

dangerously based