Write a complex male character deeply ingrained in the game's story and plot

>write a complex male character deeply ingrained in the game's story and plot
>make him go through a steady character development culminating in the best ending a NPC had for their character arc
>...
>game tanks and the franchise reaches its lowest point

>try to do the exact same thing 2 gens later but with a female instead
>on top of being a walmart version of N and stealing the game from the player character and having 5x more screentime than any previous NPC ever, her screentime is nothing but pointless, boring and unnecessary crap
>...
>becomes the (human) face of the franchise

Convince me on how gen 5 wasn't the last soulful gen and how from gen 7 onwards the franchise only started to cater to incels.

Attached: 2bc39acd35.png (714x599, 210.58K)

N is overrated, and the story clearly favors him on being how right and just his beliefs are. It's fucking pretentious.

Girl is cute and the other guy is creepy.

>Implying
N was literally retarded and his worldview doesn't change at all through the course of the game. He's also the reason there's so many unskippable cutscenes, so fuck N.

Fuck lillie too though, Gens 5 and 7 are easily the worst fucking gens because they shove unskippable, poorly-written crap down your throat every 5 seconds.

Why can't we go back to the good old days before 9/11 when pokemon was just "Fight gyms, fight evil team, fight champion, catch em' all? Those were the good days.

I hate Lillie.

>>make him go through a steady character development
There is no steady character development, he suddenly changed his mind about Pokemon at the last second because you beat him in a retarded legendary fight

Kill yourself Unovabort.
You will never be a Genwunner.

Attached: Hoennchad taste.png (589x1043, 469.02K)

God I wanna suck N's cock so badly and oh yeah the death of Pokemon and gen V was the last good gen and all of that too I guess.

The guy is cute and the girl is cringe

N

Shitty story is better than no story at all. Or at least it would be if you could skip the fucking cutscenes.

What the fuck are you talking about? No one gives a shit about Lillie except for THOSE kind of people and THOSE kind of people all jumped are the Marnie train or whatever her name is. Lillie is forgotten. Dumb Nfag.

>game tanks and the franchise reaches its lowest point
Nice fanfiction.
>the story clearly favors him
It doesn't really. The game is mostly how he's wrong.

This is unironically the shittiest taste I've ever seen on this godforsaken board, and I've seen some -shitty- taste.

>Shitty story is better than no story at all.
Absolutely not, I would welcome a return to gen 1's formula with open arms. Gen 3 started the trend and it got worse in gen 4, but it didn't really go to shit until gen 5 where they went full storyshit.

Silence brat, I played Blue version at release on a gray brick gameboy, and I even had one of those 99' trainer tour event mews.

>N
>Complex

He's a whiny, self-righteous brat with a savior complex. About as complex as a modern leftist.

>Has to inject modern politics into things
Back to twitter (R)etard

I don’t get why people act like the new games have overbearing stories, Gen 6 and 8 are just “thing happens at the climax”, maybe people think Gen 6 rivals are annoying but the story was never obnoxiously intrusive. Gen 7 story was obnoxiously long but fun. Only Gen 5 has an aggressively bad story, like said it’s pretentious

So much for the tolerant left.

The 'great' story of N.
>Is taught Pokemon are abused.
>Walks outside.
>"Oh, whoops. I guess I was lied to."

That's it! He doesn't challenge shit!

>Pokemon are inherently incompatible with us on a biological level. That’s why I support forced segregation.
-N