Do you really think $17k was the bottom or is the correction still not done yet?

Do you really think $17k was the bottom or is the correction still not done yet?

Attached: A5B84519-6511-4752-BB88-58C5BA19468B.gif (200x220, 1.69M)

I really think that you're a no-coiner.

I think we're on the way up for now, markets will probably pump until the midterms barring anything totally catastrophic. We'll head back down to that range at some point after that before the next actual bullrun, though.

Yes, 17.5k was it. Pi Cycle. Don't listen to noobs.

2021 disproved Pi cycle

Murphys law would mean Pi Cycle has to get cucked 1 time before we move up which means we got another leg down coming when the stock market stops sperging out with its random non-nonsensical bear market rally pumps

17k or so feels like a natural bottom for BTC now considering its history. That was a 75% correction, congrats to anyone who bought the bottom, there'll always be greedy retards who think it would go lower and same applies to greedy retards who thought it was going 100k+ last cycle.

Who the hell knows this shitter could go straight to 30k by fed meeting.

>Pi Cycle
Any basic bitch TA like this is retarded. Market makers paint charts and that's pretty much the end of the story.

nope. only retards think it bottomed

The chart will go however the whales choose, we have no power

Even if it's not, btc is going to pump hard first most likely to the 30k levels

C O P E
O
P
E
>Don't forget to buy back in at 27k kek lmao

17k is the bottom. Now we crab 20-35k the next two years

As someone who knows next to nothing about the financial markets.

It'll absolutely go lower, this pump WILL go back down, when it does don't miss the chance to fill your bags

I'm ready for more, lace hasn't left me yet, I need to hold on until the day when my mind breaks and nothing will ever be the same again
a good strategy to start therapy

Nope. Everyone who thinks we’ve hit the bottom is going to lose half of what they got. 11k soon

>sold 0,1 BTC at 18k
kek

Fuck off

the correction is not yet done faggots

The bottom is over and you have missed or chance, as simple as that, I made a bino with eth, BTC and scrt and Solana