FTM

FTM

Attached: F8E0E51A-F7F2-47D7-A2E6-0A2496E9B7C2.jpg (1052x739, 148.03K)

Why have I never seen this dog playing baseball? Is the bat supposed to be a threat?

This dog is actually the best baseball player in the NBA

this coin annoys me. I was here the first day it was shilled on Any Forums and i never boughted. I could've made a nice stack. Instead I started a hate campaign against it, i spread fud about secret whale dumping groups and secret insider telegram groups about planned rug pulls.

Attached: ruined.png (709x357, 271.13K)

Just buy some it’s still early

I bought 1500. Averaged buys at 3m mc. Could have 10xd that stack if I bought it all in one go. Had 200kish at the peak. Took 0 profits. Now back to my initial. Added 3k more. Want a 1.5tril stack now. 2tril not realistic unless I sell my btc.

Overall, I feel mildly shreked, but also see too much potential. Too much liquidity to fail. Survived the bear market (almost confirmed over with this recent pump. Not 100% yet).
Not too late to buy, user. It's literally at october pre parabolic run price. It's the ONLY memecoin I've ever felt confident enough with to throw in multiple racks at.

lol ok ranjeet

Ok what? I can show you my first buy if you want? But then again I don't want to share my public address

redeem yourself user, now is the time

Never gave up faith in this fucking piece of shit. In bat dog we trust

>The selloff is happening like crazy
>The wicks at the top are insane
>The RSI is above 80 now
>still doesn't sell
You deserve to get rekt soon and trust me it will happen. There is only one coin with positive future prospects and let me tell you something it doesn't fucking start with a F and holders are not troons like you creatures.

...is this a retarded bot?
What's 1+1?

You are a troon
You missed the top
Fell off
L
+Ratio
Get fucked troon

Troons missed the top for the 2nd time
Just troons being troons

Attached: _.png (150x84, 3.16K)

I think it's a spinoff of the fat guy from Seinfeld with the baseball bat.

You're actually this retarded?
>>The selloff is happening like crazy
It's been at 3m market cap for weeks and it has a good liquidity to market cap ratio. You're retarded. It's in hibernation/accumulation until the next meme season
>The wicks at the top are insane
The fuck are you talking about? You can't quantify "insane wicks!". The fuck does that even mean? It's been crabbing for weeks.
>The RSI is above 80 now
What time frame? What the fucking fuck?? First of all not soecifying time frames shows you don't know hack SHIT about TA. Secondly, imagine using TA on a low cap memecoin of all things L.M.F.A.O.
>still doesn't sell
Because I'm not a faggot that sells in bear market lows. Btc already corrected 71%. 85% would put it near 10k. Regardless it is looking like it will have a mini bull market minimally which will breathe life into alts.

You're an idiot.!

Attached: 2D9F1816-8ABC-4888-A3C9-F0EC7A1D710D.jpg (1078x1015, 57.45K)

Troon troon troon take the L up your ass when it's all the way down again
Troon missed the top
Troon is seething it goes down
Troon is troon (should've bought HBAR instead troon)

this coin is the one

Attached: 1644521347457-0.jpg (1082x695, 286.92K)

HBAR is the one
But you are a troon
Troons buy troon coin

So I provide valid points and you just shitpost as a response. Found the 3rd worlder.

>HBAR
Um.. LOOOOOOOL
I see what's going on. I was confused by this pic: This guy thinks this is a FTM thread rather than a dogbat thread. It explains what hebmeans by "doesn't startbwith F" here: All that said FTM > HBAR

Attached: A4FE5531-7080-431B-956C-F0C47201E4D2.jpg (579x663, 34.17K)

Troons FAILED!
The appearance of a long wick candlestick here is a potential bearish reversal signal that means that the asset is forming a top, which may be followed by a price drop. The long wick above the candle body signifies that buyers tried to overpower the sellers but failed

Failed troon should've invested in HBAR instead
Troon

Use your powers for good this time.

Attached: FJfOSE8WUAYfI-D.jpeg.jpg (530x300, 21.89K)

The next time I wake up the troon coin will be all the way down again
You troons will all ghost and shut up pretending it was "obviously a top" and that you did sell
Troons will stay troons

They can't sleep with a clear conscience lime HBAR CHADS