Women are a mistake Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1527927 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1527926 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lillie, A Snowfield Reunion (May 20th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 112 - Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion! (May 27th)
>PM2019 113 - Final Mission! VS Regieleki & Regidrago (June 3rd)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1509848045621772291
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1525060032731426816

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: Ea1eHaQXgAMa_hF.jpg (1200x675, 131.74K)

Fat bitch

Attached: 1652613998634.jpg (597x1197, 49.51K)

Based thread

YWNBAW

Captcha: Verification not required.

Attached: kkkkkkk.jpg (549x991, 77.69K)

I wonder why they changer the clothes neck to white, and gor rid of the glasses on the hat, the bracelet was cute too, even if serena isn't a battler, was a cute detail, i'm glad it came back in her new design.

Que é esta merda?

Expectations?

Attached: Pokemon Legends Arceus Yuki Hodo Kishi Futaai.jpg (450x600, 141.84K)

I can't understand anything about this pic at all.

The XY group getting along without any needless bickering made them real refreshing to watch and the "sucking Ash's dick" narrative is an extreme exaggeration of their mutual supportiveness.

Attached: 1651871585438.jpg (1106x1012, 90.24K)

Probably gonna be very pretty and have a decent enough story, and we're all gonna wish the main anime was like this for a couple days.

Her never ending quest to be his equal. Tragic.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-133515_Chrome.jpg (971x1129, 155.91K)

I agree, but why the fuck are you frogposting?

They wouldn't specifically name the thing she's competing in without planning to show it, right? R-right?

I can handle bad animation as long as Anipoke give us Power Level feat. For example : Drasna's battle didn't had the best animation but I really loves watching Drasna Pokemon destroying the entire area.

I can read English and Spanish but not Portuguese

I love Goh

Do you think somebody ITT understand your dog language?

If Ash beats Leon, we'll probaby see her become one of the best in a montage. followed by her raping Ash Otherwise, no.

based

She's duo'ing in an Idol group with Hoenn's most popular girl, she's going to be driven around in Pokémon's equivalent of Maseratti living the highlife while her childhood crush school dropout, with one year of elementary schooling under his belt, jobs another tournament.

Rewatching some DP episodes and is hilarious how Kenny gets jealous of Ash almost instantly. His Jap voice is horrible tho, i'm glad the Spanish dub gave him a cooler one

Attached: efwfwefwf.png (1441x1079, 2.75M)

We know, Ash

No, that’s not what happened at all. Ash didn’t even explain why he chose Pikachu nor did he even think about using Rowlet.

What’s up with you SMfags and just lying as if you’re the only ones who watched the episode

>implying Ash won't become CHAD of the Pokemon battling scene worldwide with tons of girls throwing themselves at his feet and Serena gets cucked

I was joking user, that was one of the worst episodes of the show. Why are you so insecure about people saying something good about SM?

>implying he will
He's gonna shamefully flee to yet another region where nobody recognizes him and live on the streets. Again again.

Even if he becomes some top trainer, he'll just be shuttled off to the next region where he can be regressed just enough to be 'relatable' to kids and nobody will ever recognize him. This is the curse of a protagonist who is literally never allowed to age.

Hello Ms. Sonia this is Camille, Goh's mom I'm going to need you to stop kidnapping my son or will have a problem.

Cut the gaslighting, faglord.

Is this a good character?

Attached: Ruthia.jpg (605x605, 39.2K)

No

>Goh luv ("moh" is a female retardspeak contraction of "amor", which means love; it's a way of saying "darling" or "my love")
>Serena: hi again...
>Group Unova minus Cilan: "lmao did you see Trapilan's stories?" ("Cilada" is a pun with "cilan" and "cilada", which means "trap", though not in the tranny sense)
>Kiawe sdds (roughly: "miss u kiawe")
>Não atender ("Do not pick up"; "do not respond"): "you haven't responded to me lately. Everything okay?"
>Gary caralho ("Fucking Gary", pun with Oak being Carvalho in portuguese): you know you can't forget your first
>Miga Misty (retardspeak for "Friend Misty", rough equivalent: "Fren Misty"): dude, did you see the #brockharassment hashtag
>mamãe (Mommy): I changed my underwear already, mom

A woman or a homosexual made that pic

Insecure? No. “People” are being disingenuous or outright lying about what happened like the guy from yesterday who derailed two threads back to back. Maybe not project onto me and call it for what it is.

She's alright, I guess.

Why are you watching the cuck?

Attached: 165645.jpg (502x271, 103.69K)

I like her, too bad she's coupled with that loser Ash.

Sucks how even making a joke about something like this immediately gets you branded as that one obsessed retard. Goes to show just how much of a fucking plague that guy is.

You're really not doing your images any favors, you know?

>allowed to keep her XY looks
>Ash made into an ugly golblin

For what purpose.

The best

If Barbie was Pokemon

Not him but cucks are hilarious.

to kids watch the anime and their mom give them money. What else?

How is Serena Barbie?

Artificial.

Serena is more of a Furby

It's not fair... he was supposed to be in the M8. Cynthia even said so, foreshadowing years ago that he would meet Ash again in the champions league... and because of X/Y fags we were robbed. Alain isn't in there for any reason other than to redeem the shit show that was the X/Y ending... you faggots stole our rightful moment... Paulbros what do I do to cope?

Attached: Paul.jpg (1200x628, 76.84K)

You crying about someone taking your “joke” seriously and then going “o-oh well you’re insecure >:(“ makes you look like a sperg.

Like when people shit on moot and he goes “OMG DUDE ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS WHATEVER BRO”

>Paulbros what do I do to cope?
Alain will job to Leon's Zard and Paul will probably have a more meaningful reunion with Ash.

she uses pads, so no

Ash will take about 25 more years to win the M8, we might see him eventually.

Serena is beautiful

Attached: 03d03a9a047f7796072111f438fee1d1.png (442x626, 322.96K)

>Alain will job to Leon's Zard and Paul will probably have a more meaningful reunion with Ash.
this

To show that Serena and Ash are incompatible. Serena's allowed to move at her own pace, while Ash will always be pulled around by the nose at the whims of this toy commercial.

was*

Just act as if PM19 is non-canon? I'm sure most would agree with you, or at least empathize with you.

> HOW DO I COPE
Chin up and accept that Paul got robbed, faggot; only losers huff cope. Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 4245652512.jpg (1024x820, 50.93K)

Dude, how much internet honor do you have to be this defensive over a dumb joke?

Alain's going to beat Steven first so I'm not sure he really comes out as that much of a loser

Paul didn’t need to be in the masters right, especially if he’s at the battle pyramid. Him and Ash already had their climactic showdown and it was eternally based and will forever go down as the one of the best battles in the series and the best battle in the league no contest.

I’d rather Ash and Paul have a sweet reunion and potentially train together to prepare for the tournament than have him waste a match that could’ve been used for Ash against a Champion