SWSH New Content after Home's Update 2.0

Pokémon HOME Update coming May 18, 2022

Strange Ball makes a return in SWSH and BDSP
SS adds 234 Pokémon that not in Galar. The missing SWSH Pokémon can be catch with trading.
Gligar evolve with Gliscor with friendship at Nighttime.
Nosepass evolve into Probopass with Thunderstone.
Crabrawler evolve into Crabominable with Icestone.
Several non-SWSH moves (like Beak Blast, Hidden Power and Chatter) will add in Game being transfered.
Like in SM and USUM, SWSH will support 898 Pokémon.
Arceus and new Legends Pokémon will not connected at Sword & Shield.
Dynamax Deoxys event will appears in July, the Summer Merchandise of Japanese Pokémon TCG will release on July 15, 2022 including Lost Abyss and Giratina products.

After finishing the update, the NON-SWSH Pokémon returns, since Swellow, Houndoom, Furfrou, Carnivine, Gliscor, and more.

Attached: PokC3A9mon-Espada-y-Escudo-regionales.jpg (1600x900, 107.75K)

Copium levels have risen to dangerously unstable concentrations. Stay safe out there lads.

Big if true

and then OP wakes up without legs.

Huge if real

This whole thing is so fake.
>SWSH will support 898 Pokémon.
GF is way too stubborn to walk back their policy. If this somehow does happen I'll buy swsh to sit on my shelf as an emergency transfer stop in case the crackdown on cloned mons in home is the start of something bigger and they finally go after pkhex and other 3rd party tools so in the event of a future good game my living dex will have a sure way in. Otherwise they're staying on my 3ds where I can play with them and backed up to my desktop just in case something happens to the cartridges.

you seem like a faggot

It’s already confirmed on the official website that the Strange Ball reverts to a Pokéball in SWSH. What a waste of a thread.

gake if fay

true big if

>SS adds 234 Pokémon that not in Galar
LOL

ghat a wuy!

Illegitimate and homosexual.

Attached: meganium_and_chikorita_by_seviyummy_d8juvbl-fullview.jpg (900x717, 69.66K)

Big if huge

gigantic if correct

I will now buy your game.

fake and gay, don't give me hope

Hey, you know what would be a good idea? Adding the rest of the missing Pokemon to an almost 3 year old game a couple months before we release the new ones!

>have to buy 2-4 games to get shiny charm.

>still seething beyond lunacy
yikes and cringepilled

Go back to discord, redditrannie

>discord discord discord
>reddit reddit reddit
>trannie trannie trannie
holy shit the mad hothead is frowning