Bad take. Pokemon cards at least are physical and not digital and there's variety at artstyle...

Bad take. Pokemon cards at least are physical and not digital and there's variety at artstyle. And many cards are piece of art. Also Pokemon cards don't cost a fortune except from the rare ones (still less expensive than NFTs).

Attached: FS9_zapXsAAM1Ug.png (1000x500, 37.22K)

AMOGUS

Attached: 848C3898-506E-48B8-A09A-E224883C0830.jpg (193x120, 16.88K)

also NFT trend will soon die while people keep making a fortune by selling old, rare Pokemon cards

He can't keep getting away with it

Nobody asked about your cope, OP
Sus

Stonetoss is retarded and it should be a bannable offense to spread his idiocy no matter how on-topic it is

This cancer was never funny. Not when his detractors were spamming it and not when he's spamming it.

I spent $75 on a Caterpie last night. Zero regrets.

Sus

They're fucking pieces of paper.

So is money retard.

At least it's a physical object and it has a value per se (if people want to overvalue it that's their problem) instead NFTs are just a fucking virtual code, you own literally nothing.

Sure... I saw you vent.

LOL

Amogy gus sus amogu amo gu amo gus susy amongus

I refuse to believe this man isn't doing it intentionally at this point.

So many people are scared to death of being called a consoomer. Just do what you like, who gives a fuck if someone makes fun of you.

amoonguss

you're lucky you have a pretty face.

based

>arguing against blockchain fanboys in 2022
>said fanboy is the kind of guy who thinks bitcoin will make him independent from the government in 2022
Waste of time arguing with the delusional OP

good, clean opinion, just watch ur wallet is my 2 cents on top if what u said

I don't think you understand what this comic is even about dude.