ITT: You didn't beat the game

ITT: You didn't beat the game.
>Using Pseudos

Attached: pseudos.jpg (989x467, 100.42K)

autism thread?

>Implying anyone had Hydreigon by the end of B/W's main game

Attached: 1363829553494.png (680x499, 1.49M)

They really need to change up how you get these things. When you can only get them at the end of the game its really difficult for them to become bros. Just make them difficult to find with a low spawn rate so the people who really want one can get one.

You can overlevel, which reminds me
>Hunting Audinos for exp.
You didn't beat the game.

>>Hunting Audinos for exp.
Why?

Gen V's exp system literally punished you for grinding mons below your own level.

They give larger exp reward.

So?

I answered your question.

But you didn't

What is the question, then?

Why are you being vague?

Why are you coming up with autistic rules as to who beat the game and who didn't?

So, you're mad that you didn't beat the game? Got it.

?

it's a fucking children's game. I get where the superiority complex comes from with games like Elden Ring but Pokemon? Come on...

if you were autistic enough to train a dragonite for your in-game team in rby/gsc, then fuck it, you absolutely beat the game

It's bait bro, this entire thread is just a joke/bait. Unrelated but although I don't use them either, I don't know why it's considered bad to use legendaries as if normal pokemon can't stand up to them unless they're shitmons that cant even go up against other normal pokemon. It just seems like you're taking out the fun of the game just collecting them but never using them.