What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-082245~2.png (720x944, 94.05K)

Looks a bit like a cloud. Genies?

It's Full Moon Lunala, yesterday was Radiant Sun Solgaleo. Who knows if the alt forms actually mean anything in the riddle.

Light.
Ultraviolet and infared (scarlet) light.

I like the RGBW (ancient) and CMYB (futuristic) theory

I bet tomorrow is going to have Eternatus representing Magenta and not Zamazenta though, since it fits better the futuristic alien motif

Attached: FS9MKDRXwAIf4qW.jpg (2048x1152, 305.95K)

But this was the final clue, so the theory doesn't work.

The final before the collage tomorrow, where he's gonna add the actual final clue

anpn you might be onto something

The way he says "all pieces out here now" doesn't really imply that the collage has an extra piece. People took the half-way point tweet a bit too literally, he never said there was 8 clues.

Nothing. Just a nobody trying to be relevant by posting post-cryptic messages.

Interesting

CMYK isn't light

Attached: 1635843564320.jpg (720x707, 49.05K)

>grape
Hmm

Attached: 1647330164434.png (534x396, 174.2K)

The Groudon, Solgaleo and Kyogre head are clear to me but what the fuck is going on on the left side

Attached: 1640330857331.png (593x565, 440.06K)

>Cyan
>Not Zacian
what's even the point

so I'm assuming tomorrow's collage will be teasing the Violet legend

Eventually we're going to get a leaker who doesn't give a shit and just tells us everything without attention whoring like this guy, and I can't wait to see the epic meltdown he's going to have.

Also something interesting in regards to the riddle is the first half pokemon are all from old games and the 2nd half are all from newer games, and given tomorrow's collage seems to show the old legends and will tease the violet mascot, the theme of classicism vs modernity could be the motif for SV

Top left is Lugia, bottom left is Rayquaza, bottom middle is Zekrom

He's showing them off in dex order dude so........

interestingly all of the pics are of the MC riding the legend, so maybe something to do with riding?

Wait for the collage he'll post tomorrow.