Pokémon Presents Tomorrow May 18th 2022

>Pokémon Home 2.0 release after the presentation
>New Hisuian forms join Pokémon Go: Sneasel, Qwilfish, Basculin
>New Team Rocket event for Pokémon Masters EX
>Brief reminder for the new Legends Arceus animated web series
>Slideshow of new content for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet hosted by Masuda and Turner: focus on the map, four new creatures and the new battle interface
>Video ends with what appears to be the mascot: traditional red dragon and chinese bluish drake

Attached: 180522.jpg (578x327, 48.7K)

Also Masuda confirms she is trans ;)

You forgot the part where the announce end of service for Pokemon Unite.

fake btw and op is transgay

Attached: baron doggerman.jpg (1706x1706, 409.98K)

Your forgot
>Pokemon Sleep finally releasing in December 2025

why u be fake tho

Attached: natalieportman1997.jpg (612x381, 54.2K)

>Home update
>after the presentation
Nice one dumbass, but we already know from maintenance when the update is dropping, and presentations are never around that time period

Someone made a video reading your leak, congrats.

PokéTubers when a message is posted here

is there an actual pokemon presents tomorrow? fake and gay 'leak' notwithstanding

Given how much shit is slated for the next couple days it's definitely possible they announce one

sounds boring so it coul be real

>presents
Do people unironically get excited at the prospect of hearing more news about TPC's terrible (multimedia) offerings
I miss Pokémon Direct which was strictly video games

>spain region
>chinese dragon
makes sense and might be true after all

>unova: usa region
>yin yang chinese dragons

>hoenn: japan region
>behemoth biblic myths

It is possible there'll be something tomorrow (they tend to put something out to convince people to go pay for Bank/HOME) but I don't think there'll be a major presentation. Also the updates will be available immediately after the maintentance (there would not be a period where you can access the game after maintenance but the update is not required for use)

And not a single fuck will be given about this well-informed post.

I fucking hate that they try to hype updates. Just release the fucking update already and talk about what it added during presents, not after.

1 more hour and it's fake

No way

lets goooo