Why does Any Forums seem to hate Pokémon so much?

Why does Any Forums seem to hate Pokémon so much?

Attached: 75282641_p0_master1200.jpg (560x446, 67.36K)

Just Gens 7 and 8

Any Forums is full of angry cave dwellers who are miserable and want to drag everyone else down with them

im only here for leaks

Because there's no redeeming qualities except for the waifus and waifumons.

This. I think they hate it because the actually love it but are upset about things for whatever reason, love can turn to hate quickly.

Not like you discord fags are any better by filling the board with stale ironic jokes and gamefreak dickriding

That's stupid

Can you deny that Pokemon has potential to be much, much better?

It was an amazing series that went to shit very suddenly due to extreme incompetence and negligence. It’s hard not to hate Gamefreak when 20 years of a what was looking to br an iterative, continually building series doesn’t ever progress past being just a reskinned Red/Blue. And they made it worse by continually eroding many of the features they built up over time in the name of “making each reguon unique” as if we don’t want battle facilities, following pokemon and so on. It’s just so continually disappointing.

I honestly don't hate Pokemon all that much. Ever since I started with Ruby this series has warmed its way into my heart, which makes it sting that much more when they keep releasing shitty games and get applauded for it. I know Game Freak could do better. Hell, they were able to give us Legends Arceus, the first good Pokemon game since BW2.
But the worst thing is I honestly get it. Why put in effort to make a good game when you can tell the fanbase who spent years trying to catch em all to go to a bridge and throw it all away, resulting in a horrible game that outsold Gold and Silver?

We weren't able to recover after the disaster that BW was.

Pokemon is shit.

t. user who used to absolutely love Pokemon

because pokemon feels like it's running by furry pedos indie group instead of a professional media franchise

Attached: Charizard.jpg (2408x5016, 2.41M)

this

Luis, even with nagatoro op this isn't entirely about the ashnime you low-functional schizo

Attached: 1652390232757.gif (236x260, 149.37K)

>2nd reply
>already trying to be cool
kys, you are here for pedo/furry/waifu threads, faggot

Not that user but i do go here for pedo/furry/waifu threads, to have some entertainment. All the leaks in here are fanfictions anyway

spotted the angry cave dweller who is miserable and wants to drag everyone else down with him

yep, i hit the spot

The simple answer:
Because they don't want Pokemon to be Pokemon.
They want Pokemon to be what THEY THINK it is, and nothing else.

they are like 30 so pokemon doent cater to them lol