Who is the best form?

Who is the best form?

Attached: ddx44tw-3b174456-ff60-4291-8acf-1b956a58d89f.png (768x300, 188.61K)

midday but I think all of them are cool

Obviously dusk

Why her? Is orange your favorite color?

Day ofc

Midnight is the most visually interesting. Dusk is the best in battle.

Objectively Dusk. Better ability, moveset, and stats.
Design wise I like Midnight the most though. And unlike Dusk, Midnight's actually obtainable via normal means. No need to hunt for a Hidden Ability Rockruff.

Attached: Lycanroc Pack.gif (540x304, 2.92M)

Dusk makes the other two obsolete

>dusk
>shiny
>in a heavy ball
>jolly nature

time to game

>No need to hunt for a Hidden Ability Rockruff.
It's not a hidden ability, it's a different ability to normal Rockruff all together. Also on the IoA you can just catch said Rockruff in Raid Battle very easily, 4 or 5 star raids aren't even required iirc

who has the bigggest cookie?

Even then, that's too much effort IMO. I don't want to deal with dumb RNG to maybe get a Rockruff that might have Own Tempo. I'd rather just catch one in the wild that has it. Maybe in a certain patch of grass or something I dunno.
I never cared for the Dynamax raid crap, so anything that was locked to those I just threw out the window as unviable.

the criminal

Attached: 1474414623180.gif (352x240, 1.67M)

I like the brown of Midday the best but they are all pretty great desu. I love Rockruff and Lycanroc. Maybe I sound like a moron here, but I’ve always felt like Rockruff had a sort of pseudo-Starter vibe to it. Like if there was a rock type starter, Rockruff would be it.

Attached: 831CF281-AA63-4BE6-BA48-1CC2E7B121F2.jpg (570x796, 112.66K)

Defo the one who can jerk me off while I suck him off

Attached: 077aece6cc657b4a1f556df30fca2eab.jpg (640x667, 62.41K)

Midnight. I like the crimson fur and crazed look it has. Midday is cool too

Midnight

Attached: ashitanojoe-destacada.png (774x578, 805.8K)

Verlisfy comparisons aside, I like Midnight.

Midnight
Big red rocket

Dusk, too bad it's still pretty shit since these dogmon (Lycanroc, Arcanine, Bolthund, etc.) aren't allowed to get good boosting moves. Howl giving +2 or +1/+1when?

Midday is my mom's wolf, midnight is furrybait.
So dusk.

>Lycanroc, Arcanine, Bolthund, etc.) aren't allowed to get good boosting moves.
Lycanroc gets Swords Dance

So it does, huh. Too bad Midnight doesn't have the bulk it needs and the other forms don't have great movepools overall.