I work in a call center. I texted my boss this morning saying I'm leaving the job in a week...

I work in a call center. I texted my boss this morning saying I'm leaving the job in a week. A cute coworker texted me that I shouldn't leave because she will cry.
Bros, what does it mean?

Attached: 1657487354102.jpg (417x350, 18.35K)

Canned response from an unfeeling slag.

>she will cry
how's that your problem again?

Tell her now that you’re not coworkers you can finally take her out on a date. If she says no then who cares? Never seeing the slit again anyway.

Yea but when I came to work she was actually crying lmao
It's also an unfeeling slag thing?

She's going to cry because you won't be there to do her work for her and she'll have to actually do something

best move

Ur entertaining
That's all.
Leave the job. Unironically job rel posts r good on Any Forums so nannies fuck themselves.
Women use men for time. Men use women for sex. Sounds like a shitty trade and she just wants 2 use up ur theta

Work your way into asking her out. Either you are completly friendzoned and she likes having you tag behind, she is being nice, or she likes you. Something you need to learn is that it is not worth fearing the consequences of any of the above being true when you wanted the other and living in the shadow of uncertainty and letting it lie so you don't get embarrassed for being wrong. You will be wrong sometimes and it doesn't fucking matter at all and honestly who gives a fuck? Why give it so much conrol over you? So some girl you used to work with who you will never see will know you were into her. It is totally normal. Why would you feel shame for it? Just be your normal self. Don't be a over-confident PUA type faggot and don't be weird and let your anxiety change how you would act. On the otherhand, if you don't like her, don't ask her out literally just because it is a woman you think might be interested. That shit is pathetic as fuck. Maybe you like her as a friend though and you want to offer to hang out in a non-date way. If so, choose the circumstances clearly to indicate you are not asking a date. Whatever you do, do what you feel is right 100% and unashamedly. The small pride and lingering uncertainty you live in the shadow of is more crushing than rejection could ever be. Rejection can be freeing because it helps you realize how silly you were being so afraid of it in the first place. The first time I learned this I literally felt a body high.

this

you know your boss asked her to do it right?
this is why women are needed in the workplace

and the hot one that are so hot that you FEAR her is the boss secretary that serves not only for sex but also scares (You) away from his office

Attached: 1635698650.png (225x225, 11.01K)

Your boss asked her to send you this while she was sucking on his meat stick.

If she likes you, you will know.
Ask her what she means by that. If she plays games she dosnt like you and she is only fucking with you and thinks youre a loser.

THIS IF YOU WEREN'T A RETARD!

means nothing more than what it says. this is normal shit people say to a leaving coworker. u are schizophrenic/autistic if u think it means anything more than "sorry to hear ur leaving"

WTF. Imagine reading all of that..
OP, she is just trying to keep the door open to you. Maybe you're getting a better position and she wants gibs.

They only say this if they have too, girls might trying to get dick or she is fucking with him, nothing more.

Youre a fucking autist.

I'd be more worried about why your coworker instantly knew you were leaving and texted you only hours after telling your boss. It's possible your boss knows you like her or everyone considers her cute so he asked her to send the text to get you to not quit. I'd still quit anyways and do this BUT if you don't and they ask you to stay, at the VERY least demand a pay raise to stay or you're retarded

Not if he is a self-conscious self-cuck (the type to make such a thread). I am telling him not to be.

Please go back to plebbit with your "Imagine x.." passive aggressive retardation. Seems like I reminded you of yourself and instead of owning it and being brave you want to cower and live through trite reactions which require no real personhood on part of yourself. This way portends almost guaranteed despair.

She likes you, user, you dummy. Ask her out on a date. Do it politely, and if she says no, just say you understand and walk away.

She wants the d