How the fuck do people keep missing events?

Attached: Capture.png (711x729, 472.12K)

Why would anybody buy BDSP

Who gives a fuck about a one-time BDSP event with Manaphy/Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus in Legends?

Attached: roselia_vibing.jpg (247x204, 5.33K)

Who the fuck cares when you can catch them in PLA

Based.

>nooo, you must have the events only in ONE game!
Retarded bootlicker
>timed event GOOD!
Retarded bootlicker

>please repeat these events for Pokemon that are literally catchable in Legends

Attached: 1651709784815.jpg (150x150, 4.59K)

You seriously need to have the neural activity of a fish if you can't manage to get into a
>You want this gifted Pokemon?
>Yes
Kind of event

>Retarded bootlicker
If you're dumb enough to buy BPSP you should have enough braincells left over to buy SwSh and Legends you walking circus.

>buy more gamez
proving his point lol

His point is two inches smaller than his mom's, faggot.

What's wrong with permanent events and put them on all games at the same time?

hi joe

Events suck. Just mod your save and move on, no one's able to tell the difference if you're smart enough.

I was just lazy to put the BDSP cartridge in the console again, so I postponed it... And then it was May 1st.

It's not too much drama because I own like 74362627 Darkrai in Home, but timed events sucks.

Mad troon who got filtered by my original point.
>wuh?!
Retard I said if you're dumb enough to consume TPC latest low effort garbage you should've consumed their other garbage and thus have no reason to cry about missing certain event mons. You choose to be a fucking moron and think everyone in this thread if not this entire board lick Gamefreaks boot. Take your meds, not the hormonal ones.

>one game is "more" than the other one
I laughed.

>you should've consumed their other garbage
>blaming the consumer for event lazyness
Hello, Joe!

>still filtered
Concession accepted dipshit.

I wasn't never arguing those points in the first place, simply said that you proved was right

user he can have his point but I'm simply stating an objective fact. It isn't bootlicking by telling the bootlicker to completely lick the boot clean since they've licked it halfway. Go the full mile, quit bitching about the taste of the boot cleaner you're sticking your tongue in.