Playing this for ribbon master challenge and holy shit its filtering me...

playing this for ribbon master challenge and holy shit its filtering me. the amount of bullshit cheese teams is beyond obnoxious

Attached: pokemon emerald battle frontier.jpg (1000x500, 163.62K)

What's the matter lil fella? Bad at videogames?

People who praise the frontier/tower are delusional, they are all filled with total bullshit useless sets that are threatening not because they are good but because they do something you can't do anything about 1% of the time and you have to win 100% of the time or your progress resets.

Play it for fun and not trying to speed run it for a dumb ribbon you stupid zoomer

Build better teams

i shiny hunt most of the time, apologies im not up to date on the latest smogonfag sets

i imagine itll get a bit better as the series goes on but jesus christ every other fight is just double team spam, and half my mons are useless because theres no physcial/special split. its exhausting. whenever i get close to the required streak some retarded bullshit comes along. i genuinely dont think itd be possible to come up with a team of just three pokemon that can reliably win against 60+ different teams. statistically, some attempts are just going to be hard countered sooner or later, and its retarded that that resets you to 0

>Half my mons are useless because of the physical special split

Attached: 1652756803247.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

literally none of the pokemon are useless because of the lack of phys/spec split. You're just shit at the game.

>i genuinely don't think it'd be possible to come up with a team of just three pokemon that can reliably win against 60+ different teams
Correct, and trying means that you have to use the most homogenized, all-round powerful pokemon available or you're shooting yourself in the foot.

>He doesn't believe in his pokemon
ngmi

please enlighten me on what the fuck im supposed to do with piloswines ice typing

im literally using a latios, metagross, and suicune for sets 1 through 7 and then just swapping one of them out for each of my ribbon masters come set 8. still cancer.

this thread is full of smogonfags who buy into the battle tower meme without ever having played it

Hey user just play ruby or sapphire for these ribbons. They only have the 200 pokémon in r/s, no blissey, ttar, suicune, etc

id love to but i only have emerald on cart :(

Ah, my condolences for your suffering

Swampert
>Toxic Earthquake Surf Protect
Metagross
>Earthquake Meteor Mash Bullet Punch Rockslide
Latios
> Any special move your unique little mind can think of

/Thread

Hitting flying types.

this is more or less what im running but youre missing the point. there are so many bullshitty evasion-type sets that fights are inevitably going to come down to rng. you are going to lose at some point. maybe not every run, but sometimes, the behind-the-scenes number fuckery wont go in your favour, and no matter what team you have, youll lose. its bullshit that such an occurrence boots you back to square one, and you smogontards dont understand this because youve never actually played the battle tower

>Not having a positive zeal and zest for life and whatever it brings
>Not being lucky 100% of the time

It really could not be me

To be clear, I was quoting op. I agree with you

skill issue

Attached: 1651717168688.png (662x675, 68.44K)

>t. have literally never played emerald's battle frontier