Kda kadena

late night chainweb thread

Attached: 1600872791216.png (3000x1277, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7ZtCG-OGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

late night reply

redpill me on Kadena/Chainweb.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7ZtCG-OGQ

Marketing thread janny delete this shit
>I know you won't because you are a tranny that owns this shitcoin.

Attached: kdaholder.png (752x608, 448.96K)

Attached: 6e8998cc5b089acc7ccdc620e7050498.jpg (1032x1051, 96.99K)

- graph theory to optimize propagation of proofs in a computationally-limited environment (decentralized network)
- pow is currently the only way to have a meaningful global consensus where adversarial actors can trust each others. even zk doesnt provide such benefit since it always unrolls down to the nothing-at-stake problem
- pos can not scale the same way pow can since former is self-referential
- unclear if pos can even survive conflicts such as wars or severe infrastructure failures
- pow supply decentralization is in itself an incredible achievement. bitcoin is wasting its potential pretending to be gold, but kadena devs took the difficult wise decision to have a significant amount of (100y) inflation. this might sound unhelpful from an investor pov, but eventually all currencies are reputation systems which can tolerate a limited amount of errors
- pact still has a long way to go but its potential is greater than other smart-contract languages. its a lisp which helps the development of tools such as ai code generation, theorem provers, etc. safety and features of contracts is much more clear and contained (although still not perfect, cf module guards and ref event). its a cute language to have fun with math
- only general not full of bots, shills and npcs (unfortunately still need to cleanup the perverts)
- among other things

Attached: b861d190ec2bbe09c8c052c8e7c15a12.jpg (600x600, 45.39K)

whats good

>Directly posted from the discord shill section
You are fucking pathetic you disgusting tranny janny.

Attached: 1629100692208.jpg (791x462, 23.92K)

t-thanx for the (you) nevertheless

Attached: EGtVDB0XYAYchkG.jpg (300x305, 23.27K)

This. KDA shills are fucking cringe at this point lmfao
ZOOM OUT ON THE PRICE CHART
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

there's a kadena discord shill group?
>zoom out on x price chart

doesn’t work

bros i sold all my kda for FUCKING PRQ two days ago and EVERYTHING WENT UP WHILE PRQ STAYED STAGNANT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you'll be singing a different tune two weeks down the rode my fellow parsnipper ;)

What

>dead chain indexer token

Attached: 1658157181135051.jpg (850x830, 90.04K)

Parsiq bad?

nuwu shilling, I must be in heaven.
weird reply, you should rethink your life.

Attached: 1657022731922.jpg (736x920, 147.04K)

So since kaddex is a scam when will kda get a proper dapp and why did kdx even fail? Did they never really try and were a scam from the start or was their too many dofficulties encountered with kadenas infrastructure?

Yeah kadenas infrastructure made them double dip their token sale, I hate when this happens, I wanted to launch a coin on kadena but everything I wrote with pact just made me want to scam people idk, I blame the infrastructure too.

If KDA gets big enough real devs will come and want to put their dapps on there, example would be uniswap building their own dapp which would take over all the market share just on brand recognition alone

But didnt they really try to make a dex or was it only smoke and mirrors?
Kda was in the top 50 during the bull run. Shouldnt it have gotten all the attention already?

They really are trying to make a dex, but you need to realize that this is a garage project and not whatever they need you to think it is. This goes for most crypto projects by the way, some are just better at hiding it than others.
>Shouldnt it have gotten all the attention already?
Great question, I've been thinking about this myself, I feel like the reality is that people still don't know, lots of things hit the top 50, I doubt people are compelled to look into things with a shitty logo and weird claims of 480ktps that calls itself hybrid chain despite abandoning the idea years ago.
Lots of things could have gotten kda where it needed to be faster, but crypto researchers arent without blame themselves, you really can't call yourself a crypto guy who cares about scalability while having never even heard about chainweb. Imagine being such a failure at your internet job.

Attached: mathias-reding-rPcVtl7X5lE-unsplash.jpg (5184x2916, 3.42M)