Zoomers will never understand

Zoomers will never understand.

Attached: 800px-Pokemon_GSC_map_Route_27.png (800x180, 45.7K)

Understand what

Exactly.

THAT moment is pure SOUL

Kys zoomertrash

Level curve

>indoor color pallette

I dun ged id

kek, zoomers exposed again

>surfing that bottom bit and realising there's more, but you can't get to it
>seeing the waterfall at the start of the game and thinking it's just background
>when you finally go through
this is why i still love pokemon, playing silver was a spiritual experience. i realise how gay i sound but i just love these games bros, i never cared about the "empty kanto" i still spent ages pouring over all of it, and it felt like since red left the region was hollow waiting for it's champ to return, even gary seems morose.

Hey! Do you you realize what you missed out on? You missed out on taking your first step into KANTO!

>that triumphant theme once you step onto land
You just knew things were about to get good

Boomers will never understand.

Attached: Abandoned_Ship_RSE.png (240x160, 2.55K)

Quints confirm
Nah, this was kino too

I understand! that hoenn is shit.

Is that...

...kanto?

Attached: 1652715064773.gif (722x720, 1.17M)

>Surfing east of New Bark before getting Waterfall being unaware of just how much of Kanto was waiting for you
so fucking kino

No one knew what he meant when he said "Kanto" because at no point did they refer to the region's name in localization prior to GS. Everyone either called it Indigo or "The Pokemon World". Kanto's name before GS was only common knowledge in Japan, where most supplementary material openly referred to the region's name.
You only had your moment of peak indescribable excitement when you got the S.S. Aqua Ticket from Elm after becoming Champion because attempting to have it on the road to the League meant you'd be sorely disappointed by the Victory Road Gate Roadblock. Like sure, seeing the region on the map just there was cool, but you didn't yet know if you could actually go there.

Attached: 1644897974246.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Can't tell if Kanto or Johto

Attached: download.png (300x168, 5.19K)

Too much water

Dumb frogeposter

That you just took your first step into Kanto then checking your map to see what he meant.