If I buy THC vape pen online and they do discreet shipping but only accept BTC...

If I buy THC vape pen online and they do discreet shipping but only accept BTC. Is there any repercussions for the buyer in legal terms? Or do they only go after sellers?

Attached: cc.jpg (1280x802, 265.31K)

why you buying boof ass carts nigga

Federal crime.. god damn kids coming on here.

Yes, crossing state lines puts you in violation of the commerce clause which means federal charges.

You will be fine.

Attached: 1597798965015.gif (300x580, 432.16K)

No, the gooberment will find you and put you in jail forever you drug addict

just buy delta 8 you tard, it's legal and literally the same thing

>Any Forums - Business & Finance

I have some delta 8 and delta 11 vapes from the same company (Ghost). The vape pods are top notch. The 24k Gold and Super Silver Haze carts are awesome

Im buying for resale. its a business

in that case go for it, im sure the police would only be interested in the people who sold it to you anyway

Attached: 1632731266722.jpg (1024x637, 35.54K)

this is the site btw. does it look like a honeypot ?
>buythccartridgesonline.com

>drug dealing isn't business

no one cares about weed anymore there is no enforcement

i wouldn't touch that site with a 10 foot stick

Attached: 1658002487468.jpg (524x468, 51.23K)

is there any silkroads left?

i already told you nigga those are bunk af. you wanna fry your brain with some synthetic weed? if you got no plug ima suggest what that other user said and get a d8 cart at your local vape shop

If you arent buying on the dark web, tor, vpn, encrypted everything, youre just a retard. Ive heard of "tumbling" your bitcoins as another precaution but i never did that. You should live close enough to a legal state to just make a road trip though if all you want is a fucking cart.

Me fucking your mom also is a business because she pays me for it.
The OP reads like he is just scared of buying drugs online. And that is what it is dumb niggercattle.

This is not true

Do not buy THC vape pens. Get a proper dry herb vape and buy the weed separately, or better yet don't be a pothead faggot. Many have died from lipoid pneumonia from cheap online THC vape pens.

obviously it's not exactly the same, that's why it's legal, but it's close enough that if legality or access is a concern there's no reason not to use it instead of delta9. it's not like spice or k2 or any of that shit. its not synthetic. it's still just thc