Criticism made of Gens 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 or 8

>criticism made of Gens 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 or 8
>the fans of said Gen: That is a fair criticism, however I like that Gen because *insert valid reason to like that Gen*

>criticism made of Gen 5
>the Gen 5 fans: DISCORD JOHTROON TRANNY!!!! MODS MODS WHY IS THIS GENWAR THREAD ALLOWED? DOOO SOMETHING MOOODSSSSS!!!!!

Would Genwarring even be a thing if Gen 5 didn't exist?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tired of the Hoenn baits?
You could post some Charizard ones or a change, you know.

Nice narrative, genwarfag. We all know Unova's your boogeyman.

Well I mean, everybody hated on gen 5 since the games came out until like 2 or 3 years ago when the gen 5 kids started posting on the internet. If you hate gen 5 you're part of a very minuscule minority and like part of a discord server made to raid gen 5 threads.

Attached: 1647739100615.jpg (600x3105, 114.49K)

Shut up you retarded fucking Discord faggot. Go jump off a cliff with a 2-metre bungee cord wrapped around your neck.

Attached: 1561951735890.jpg (384x288, 32.18K)

>2
>6
Right, Kalos fans are always reasonable and definitely don't start spamming deflection every time their games are criticized. Johto fans too, they never get obsessive with conspiracy theories or anything.

see

>Johto fans too, they never get obsessive with conspiracy theories
The YouTuber conspiracy is completely nonsensical I'll give you that, but the Hoennbaby falseflagging one has backing behind it when looking at the trends of these genwar threads.

>OP points out that Gen 5 fans can only ever shout 'discord' when they are criticised
>NOOOOOO GO BACK TO DISCORD
Like pottery

Your fault for sharing an opinion with Discord troons
Also the fact that you're trying to peddle a narrative Gen 5 Chads hate fellow Gen 2 Chads tells me you're a Discord troon
Go whack it to 2B getting blacked

I've never once seen a Gen 6 fan get as militant as Gen 5 fans.

The Gen 2 conspiracy theory actually has credibility though. It's just too convenient that every single Poke-celeb hates Gen 2, and it makes sense that Game Freak wouldn't want to remake it for a 2nd time since it's not as easy as Kanto.

>criticism of gen 8
>"NOOOO, YOU'RE TOXIC! KILL YOURSELF! COMMIT SUICIDE"
Proof: m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf
Galarcucks are fucking insufferable

>everybody hated on gen 5 since the games came out
False, zoomer. I've been here since Gen 4, before Any Forums and people loved the games, specially B2W2.

Galar: "DISCORD SAID I HAVE TO DRAW THIS STRAWMAN! DEXCUT IS GOOD! 90 USD FOR LESS CONTENT IS GOOD!"

Are you done yet

I've been playing Pokemon since 2000 and was on Any Forums from 2008, and on Any Forums the day it debuted in 2010. Black and White was considered to be the worst Gen yet and a drastic dip in quality from HGSS. It's only been further downhill since then.

Discord raids for the board are already been proved, tranny. Nice try, but Galarshill will never pass

it's never been unanimous, but most people were busy actually playing the game. There was something of a community back then, instead of this toxic containment board we have today.

>making shit up
Really nigga? Even the garbage that was Gen 7 had a better reception than Gen 5 when it released. Granted it was only because of Go, otherwise Gen 7's reception would have been worse.

I didn't know there was gen 5 hate!! They came out when I was in high school and me and my friends loved playing HGSS and I was obsessed with all the new unova mons.

Imagine having a paranoia-induced victim complex from pokemon-related arguments on an anime imageboard.

Reminder that Any Forums isn't the entirety of the pokemon fandom or even 1/5th of it as some of you seem to believe for some reason

im trans btw, not sure if that matters

>Unova fans are also apparently transphobic
Add that to the list of many reasons that Unovafags are not to be trusted

>all of the unova haters are trannies
wtf i love unova now

I didn't like Gen 5 very much either but it really does have the best soundtrack in the franchise

I browsed Any Forums and Gamefaqs at the time and the latter was especially full on hate on Gen 5 too. I stopped browsing that garbage forum when they wouldn't shut up about Lillie.

What is going on here
this isn't true
why the gaslighting?

>it really does have the best soundtrack in the franchise
That would be Gen 2, followed by 1 and 3

Reminder that discord made this
And they are the only ones who use bort, report them when they say bort

how do I get into this discord
I want to make pokemon friends