BDSP is the best Pokemon game of the decade, but only people with elite taste understand this

BDSP is the best Pokemon game of the decade, but only people with elite taste understand this.

Attached: pokemon-bdsp.large.jpg (1280x720, 149.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. Legends flopped in comparison. Couldn't even make it to the Top 10.
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html

Attached: peak.png (531x219, 96.46K)

Yes. Legends was a mistake.

That’s like saying the Lion King 2019 is the best movie of the decade because it sold well.

Remember kids, sales =/= quality. BDSP relied on nostalgia and Christmas sales to do as well as it did.

It’s only slightly worse than DP

I'm not saying BDSP is the best Pokemon game of the decade BECAUSE it sold well.

I'm saying it's the best because it's the most fun I've had with a Pokemon game since BW2.

>OP doesnt mention anything about sales
>Goes on a rant about sales
rent free

This board is taking Hoenn and Sinnoh dick sucking to new levels

It sold 12.64 in 2 months while BDSP needed 4 to sell that much, on TOP of having the debuff that people can't double dip and buy both versions

Since it was a sidegrade at best remake, that feels like a bad situation.

Massive cope

BDSP is a literal cashgrab and you're retarded if you think otherwise.
>I'm saying it's the best because it's the most fun I've had with a Pokemon game since BW2.
Case in point. And it's not because you think BW2 is fun, because Gen 5 was actually good.

Attached: bdsp le bad 2.png (900x1376, 600.04K)

I actually took the time to read this, and it's just complaining about things that have already been fixed.

Attached: #1 remake.png (618x673, 348.8K)

Based. BDSP has now outsold Legends, LGPE, ORAS, HGSS and FRLG.

shiny charm still doesn't work

it's not a cope, it's literally truth.

>BDSP has now outsold Legends
>he doesn't know

its not even the best pokemon game of the year it released.

is the calculator still completely fucked?

What?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-13-23-45-12-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1600x720, 192.96K)

It's the best Pokemon game since BW2.

>I'm saying it's the best because it's the most fun I've had with a Pokemon game since BW2.
If you could play BW2 then you could also play Platinum and have a better experience
>b-b-bbut gen 4 too hard because no free expshare and ammie bonuses
Pathetic