Pokemon HOME

twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1526352074115407874
>#PokemonHOME will undergo planned maintenance starting May 17, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. PDT.
>Please note that Pokémon HOME will not be accessible during this maintenance period.
>For more details, please refer to the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME.
Nice

Attached: 1647053800195.jpg (1240x702, 323.34K)

It Coming HOME

don't care. still not downloading it

>Please note that if you've ever insulted Game Freak, you'll be given a longer wait time

Attached: 1621729831403.png (530x999, 264.14K)

Finally

New livingdex tomorrow #hyped

>Pokémon you’ve stored in boxes after updating Home will be registered to their respective game’s Pokédex.

Honestly my favorite part about the update, glad I can stop memorizing or writing down what Pokemon I need to transfer over for dex completion

So how mutilated will my LA bros be if I move them to BDSP? Specifically my power swap Steelix or Thunder punch/shadow claw Infernape

Pokemon have their moves set to default when moving into BDSP if they're from PLA and the same for vise versa. however, if you send them back into their home (heh) games, their previous movesets will be restored.
Weird workaround when SwSh already had an elegant solution (unusable moves and be transferred in but they'll be greyed out and unable to be selected in battle)

Its going to give you what is essentially a "clone" of that pokemon if you move it to BDSP

Based GF

HYPE

How does it work for moves that aren't in bdsp

It gives you a moveset that that pokemon would have at that level

>Nooooo the unitinooo

will they let me use the still unusable pokemon in sword and shield yet?

When did they reference Sword and Shield, when talking about connecting BDSP and Legends to Home child?
They didn't stutter, much as you gobshites wanted to huff the hopium.

You will never be able, dumbass. These aren't programmed in the game. How the fuck isn't this clear at this point?

No. I'm so sorry swshsister

Do we know how ev's and Iv's are going to translate from pla to home, swsh and bdsp?

I don’t think the change is about unusable moves, they’re just not supporting inter generational learnsets anymore so they don’t have to worry about fissure machamp retardation

hopefully not as retarded as mons coming from GO

Fucking finally. I'm so sick of that shit myself.

Where did you get this from

From the official source's article iirc

LA mons all have IVs but they're just not used. They also earn EVs which are not shown either

Oh thanks user. You caught that before serebii did.