Fuck this game's marching band music

fuck this game's marching band music

Attached: PokemonHGSSBox.jpg (467x213, 67.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qu2IB7mykU
youtube.com/watch?v=TxhyvwJRdDA
youtube.com/watch?v=GyITttZd-ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=2XjouKSkSeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's it like to have absolute fucking dogshit taste?

the rearrangements suck compared to the original

still better than trumpet

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=3qu2IB7mykU

Sex with GameFreak's audio engineers? No thanks!

are you sure about that?

Attached: 1562107408009.jpg (548x779, 122.71K)

>original route 29 theme: cute jingle that's reminiscent of route 1 thematically but has its own clear identity
>HGSS route 29: slow lead-in that beats around the bush, and just as it gets going, it devolves into fart noises
>original Goldenrod music: comfy and basically the de-facto main theme for long-time players
>HGSS: overwrought remix with a rising pitch reminiscent of a screeching infant

mong

Sounds pupu

The trainer battle theme is kino.

I don't think I like any of the remasters in this game over the original themes. They always fuck up remakes' soundtracks and the awful DS soundfont doesn't help. They even fucked the GB sounds options since the square waves are way too harsh compared to the original Gameboy Color versions.

The only good thing about it is that they gave Ho-Oh and Lugia their own catching themes

A lot of HGSS's music is inferior to the originals. Some is better though.

The National Park is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=TxhyvwJRdDA

Attached: national park.gif (1000x563, 521.68K)

I'm usually all for midi trumpets but these do not sound good
FRLG has the better remix by far

Use the GB sound, retarded zoomer

youtube.com/watch?v=GyITttZd-ZE

soul
8 bitty beaties always work

cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=2XjouKSkSeM

This is what convinces me that johtofags are mentally ill 'tists with absolute shit taste. When you seriously consider the HGSS National Park to be bad and worse than the GSC version, your opinion is completely meaningless.

>t. zoomie with underdeveloped ears who doesn't get goosebumps from good gameboy tunes
Opinion discarded

You don't have it in the main game.

HGSS's National Park isn't bad, but it misses a lot of what was nice about the original. It's very grand and self indulgent, including a lengthy start up time for the song to kick in. It's a much different atmosphere from the original, which simply captured the slow peaceful atmosphere of the park.

I mean, there's definitely something to be said about the climax of the song being overly cheery compared to the GBC's more melancholic sound.
I'd say that's a problem with HGSS's music overall, the original had that balance of cheeriness and nostalgic melancholy in almost every track, but HGSS weighs in on the cheery side a bit too hard and loses a lot of what made the original compositions so good.