Didn't buy shit and shield, did this ever end up being accurate?

Didn't buy shit and shield, did this ever end up being accurate?

Attached: etqrojmvy5a41.jpg (720x561, 47.98K)

no it still sucks lol

It's a one trick gimmick along the same lines as Beat Up Whimsicott + Terrakion. You need to know how to handle it or it will sweep your team the first time, but if you do know how to handle it, you'll probably win most of the time. If anything it has seen a resurgence

It works on retards who don't know how to handle it, but if they do, it's basically a wasted slot.

I accidentally hit send too early. It has seen a resurgence in Series 12 alongside Zacian and Calyrex shadow, because both are strong enough to not quite pick up OHKOs, but if there's descent chip, they can clean up late game.

OOH you did it in 4 panels instead of 5, big deal

People used normal Weezing instead of Galarian but yes it was effective

It got a decent niche on VGC teams and even made it to GF, but ultimately was still very situatonal.
Guy ended up losing because he was trying to juggle that and a Sun+Venusaur core at the same time and got 0-6ed for it

It still pisses me off that despite LA not having abilities, Regigigas is one of two pokemon to keep the effect of its ability. It is so fucking disrespectful, they couldn't even let Gigas have the post game of an entirely single player game.

Someone used Weezing (normal, not Galarian) and Regigigas in a tournament and got second place.
It wasn't a big deal. Just a player's cup, but it did lead to this piece of fanart.

Attached: wolfe vs davide.jpg (2048x1448, 240.18K)

Does Slow Start restart its dounter once Weezing is off the field?

>It is so fucking disrespectful
I will never understand people calling the treatment of a fictional character "disrespectful". This is not disrespectful, this is having Regigigas staying true to his core characteristic.

>but you don't understand he's SUPPOSED to suck
Cringe.

>I won't this unique Pokemon to turn into a generic Uber
>Why?
>so the number of generic Ubers increases!
I will never understand people wanting to take away Gigas' ability. Not everything has to be good. Why do people see something having personality, and see it as a problem that needs to be solved?

>I will never understand people calling the treatment of a fictional character "disrespectful"
Doesn't apply in this situation, but if you ever want an example of characters being treated disrespectfully, look no further than any Dragon Ball character that got left behind as the series went on.
You're right about Regigigas though, it's arguebly faithful to the Pokémon.

>dounter

>Does Slow Start restart its dounter once Weezing is off the field?
Yes.

Energy Herb should work for Regi's ability. Let him start strong immediately, but have him consume the item.

It made finals in one of the biggest SWSH VGC tournaments

I don't mind gigas having that "ability". I mind not being able to do anything about it, it would be fine if there were a way to for it to learn skill swap or if slow start didn't reset the turn count every time regigigas enters battle. If could uses regigigas as your lead pokemon, swap it out and then have acess to it's full power after 5 turns it would be absolutely fine.

Personally I thought it was incredibly gay that despite the fact the Genies were added to Sinnoh to complete the set with Enamorus, Regigigas didn't get his Regis on PLA

Consider if the overall stats of Regigigas were nerfedslightly, but slow start is reworked so that every turn after the fifth it gets an ancient power boost every turn. That wouldn't even necessarily be broken given how hard it is to stall these 5 turns out, and it would make the ability feel good, borderline OP even.