Jezz that was CRINGE

Jezz that was CRINGE

Attached: 1638033991121.jpg (400x400, 32.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UattYIf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pov: you are organizing a meeting to bring back the national dex

Attached: longtable.png (1000x655, 1.12M)

Today I will remind them
imgur.com/a/UattYIf

Shills defending Gamefreak lazyness? Yeah. It still is, Joe.

>pov you're receiving the money for shilling a 90 billion dollar company lazyness:

Umm shillbros??? What the hell is this???

the fact that anyone would actually oppose it was cringe.
Too real

>NOOOO WE'RE NOT SHILLS, ITS A ZERO-SUM GAME BECAUSE...IT IS, OK?

pootin-sama only wanted to bring back the national dex bros...

I'd kill a trillion Azoz niggers to bring back my pokemanz

Defending the laziness of a multi million dollar company will always be worse.

sorry I was only joking
war is terrible

People voted based on not taking it seriously.
Compared to that, joking is nothing.

Shills hang

Yes

>Jezz
who is that? is that some twitterfag?

Who remembers that epic moment when Logan Williams was shilling BBND under a #BLM tweet by TPCi

And then Joe Merrick ratioed him by telling him to Fuck off

Attached: 025.png (475x475, 115.29K)

war is better than living to see how zoomers ruin the planet

How can people be this fucking toxic over the national dex? Of all things to be toxic over?

Attached: 1644444200483.png (200x253, 72.22K)

I will never understand why some people DIDN'T support this. You have to be the absolute most normie npc casual faggot to suck that much nintendo dick

it was some paid shills and it steam rolled from them

You're right, shills being so irrationally anrgy at BBDN was cringe. Shills spending the last three years attacking Pokemon fans for caring about Pokemon was cringe.

it's not even nintendo fans, it's just pokemon fans that will actively campaign against efforts to add more content to their games
>1 pokemon = 1 content
yes

You will eventually be able to have the complete national dex in Pokemon Go but not on the current mainline console game. Yet some retards still defend GF.

That's why I bought my Home sub (^:

Pokemon go ruined the franchise because they make much more money from it than in anything else.

>that's why i willingly give them more money for so little effort and they keep my pokemon unused anyway in prison

Don't give Go too much credit.
What you said is correct, sure but so many pokemon are either locked behind paywalls(Rotom wash), have not been released yet for 0 reason(Kecleon, Rotom, Shaymin, Arceus, some gen 5 Mons, Zygarde)
On top of that, a ton of shitmons are borderline impossible to get such as the Unova fossils, the dex fillers they locked behind 12 km eggs such as Sandile, Pawniard and Salandit, the pseudo Legendaries of newer regions, even the Galar shitmons they released last year.

These people aren't mentally stable and are unable to identify a criticism of a brand for what it is, and instead perceive it as a personal attack on themselves that dares to treat them as anything less than God's Gift to this Earth (which is the sole mindset they've been taught from today's special snowflake media while being homeschooled by mommy in a single-parent home).