Reminder that Jimmy Snukas Son almost killed the Undertaker because he was a dimeless shitter who couldn't work

reminder that Jimmy Snukas Son almost killed the Undertaker because he was a dimeless shitter who couldn't work

Attached: f5dbafd4551ce38a-600x338.gif (600x338, 3.84M)

This was worse than him getting burned by pyro before his chamber match. At least the pyro guy UNINTENTIONALLY fucked up that night.
This motherfucker right here MEANT to keep from going too far forward to catch him properly

reminder that after the show at the all talent meeting, Arn Anderson immediately said “We almost had a death here tonight”. Then he pointed to Sim Snuka, said “it’s your fault”. And then went on with the meeting.

this was taker's fault

this one is on shawn

based shooter arn

this one is on vince for greenlighting this retardation

Snuka should sue. Maybe one day wrestlers will figure out how to act professionally.

Killling is in Snuka blood

It's more undertaker's fault for not making his distance, and not rotating enough, which stems from him trying to work well past his prime.

>"mmmmm im gonna do a flippy suicide dive and have you catch me ok"
>"i dont know man you're pretty big and heavy"
>"mmmmmm see you in wrestlers court"

How is it his fault, anyways? He gets pulled into it, not like he is actually supposed to get ready, obviously look prepared, and reach his arms out, wtf. dude was playing a camera man.

Kek

Taker never did the full rotation tho, he always lands like a dart, watch his match with Batista, Batista was able to collide with him and cushion him down with ease. More like Taker is used to working with professionals who know what they're doing, not some nobody. I blame WWE themselves more than Sim Snuka

>Taker never did it properly, or safely
>therefore, because other performers sometimes save Taker from his own shittiness, it isn't his fault
Retarded.

But which is worse?failed to catch taker or failed to be a murderer like his father.

but what did he mean by this post?

Did Orndorff say that to Arn after the scissors incident?

Kek look at this Takertranny

kek this, Carder was a shitter.

No one forced the bald antidime fuck to land headfirst like a retard.