it's over edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1527927 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1527926 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lillie, A Snowfield Reunion (May 20th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 112 - Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion! (May 27th)
>PM2019 113 - Final Mission! VS Regieleki & Regidrago (June 3rd)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1509848045621772291
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1525060032731426816

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: frog.png (480x700, 625.75K)

it seems that there are 2 factions inside the pokemon anime team
first off yajima was a rouge director who definitely went against a lot of previously established lore and information we can see this in how isolated xy is within the anime series they never stepped out of bounds when it came to anything outside of kalos
>"the lore people" people inside the team who want to undo the harm that yajima has done with xy and return to what was already planned beforehand these people are against all of the major changes that yajima has made to the series, we can see this in how MANY aspects of xy have been changed or reconned within the following series (SM,JN) with JN having the major changes, serenas retcon and what seems to be them changing ashfrog (it was the aroua the whole time) if anything it appears that this group is on dawns side
>"yajimas people" yajima and a writer (who now I believe has left/retired) and a few animators (also left after xy) who wanted the anime to head in a different direction

one this is DEFINITELY certain they don't want serena back they did everything they could to hide her
>no promotion
>no merch
>no ads
>nothing in the previews
>no VA interviews(untill day before)
>mag the day before
>either retconned the crush or she grew out of it (growing out of it would seem better for her character)
>wallance gag to keep ash away
>VERY fast meet with nothing of note in dialogue
>no ribbon
>GETTING A NONSHIPPER writer to write the ep even though a proshipper writer ask(they were denied) the writer of the ep also wrote kennys lighthouse ep)
AND FINALLY
>CHANGEING THE EP AIR DATE EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD MESS UP TRs ANNERVERY
they even made sure to tie serena down so she can't come back (idol team with lisia)
after xy they even kicked yajima to the movies instead of anything important with the show

Attached: 1651507485148.jpg (1080x593, 108.27K)

Kek, I feel sorry for you

Is this a good character /padt/

Attached: Mature.jpg (605x605, 39.2K)

kneel

Attached: CF0F919D-1604-4B56-BF29-EA0A82B0CF1D.jpg (1170x656, 773.58K)

>kneel

Attached: 1652217782612.jpg (1005x644, 85.35K)

Attached: rekt.png (1135x632, 715.15K)

Why does Aya Matsui have some of the most deranged followers similar with Yajima?

OLM has decided to hand over the entire Ash vs Leon fight as well as the post M8-cases, including to work with former travel companions.

How are you handling the 20 episodes?

Attached: a61c5b9a7133b472f669d3069716b5ff.jpg (640x800, 77.49K)

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 1647037073603.jpg (1280x1581, 313.69K)

Alains winning the comp.

>XY Ash was a villain
Genuinely the dumbest pokeani take ever. Pack up, this can't be topped.

Attached: withdrawn from reality.jpg (785x584, 82.81K)

No

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 79498750_p4_master1200.jpg (1185x666, 361.36K)

I've been here for so long, but I've never heard a take as bad as this. Absolutely fucking delusional, whoever said that.

Attached: 1651600656980.jpg (260x282, 15.8K)

Eh, she's okay I guess. Pokémon doesn't really have 'good' characters btw.

Imagine getting filtered by a basic kodomo plot.
Lol
Lmao even
XYFags absolutely seething

Maybe don't take the newfag bait next time user, pretty sure that retard made an appearance literally within this year

You know who else got filtered? The anime staff, as well as fucking RICA MATSUMOTO. Nobody believes in this stupid cope theory except yourself, and a couple other retarded dung eaters.
Fucking delusional. Also, don't fucking reply to me, subhuman garbage.

He's obviously just one of the long line of shitposters this place has, my fault desu

>bad
meant to type "based"
guess my "s" and "e" keys need to be blown off, too much pubic hair got underneath the keys I guess.

The fact that you have this reaction to my posts tells me more about them than any of your "arguments" against them.

This just sounds like you don’t understand the rivalry. It was another instance of a character being inspired by Ash, but this one was to the extreme where it was someone who was genuinely smart enough to mimic and/or counter Ash’s out of the his way of battling. This fact scared Ash, and the thought of someone who’s been his follower for so long now a suddenly progressing past him fucked with his ego. Shota gave Ash a much needed reality check and humanized what was a more generic/robotic iteration of Ash’s character. The rivalry was great and unlike a lot of other minor rivalries Ash has had, we got to see each stage of it from start to finish. And in the end even if things ended cordially and Ash asserted his dominance, we still got to see Shota’s frustration from losing; giving weight to the idea that he wasn’t solely focused on battling his idol but also surpassing him and taking the title. It should’ve been the battle to end the Kalos League instead of the one where the other trainer didn’t even use any Gen 6 Pokémon

>retarded logic
Smooth brain be gone. Ash timed the activation of the move and Pikachu acted accordingly. Ash says afterwards that it would’ve even have been possible with anyone but Pikachu. It’s just another one of his completely creative but also 400IQ move that you go “wow that was actually a good play”.

It’s a crime we didn’t get to see Shota in Journeys especially when Ikue-san is still voicing characters outside of Pikachu in Journeys.

Your arguments are meaningless garbage user. I just don't understand why people kept on responding to you after you threw up that absolute schizo pasta about SM and DP Ash.

> deny Ash the chance of victory
> production quality tanks immediately after
> 'apologize' for 20+ of bullshit by letting him win a stupid farmers' league
> Pic related makes headlines and is immortalized as 'Champion Ash'
Alola truly was peak comedy, and the fans were the butt of the joke.

Attached: ash-victory-1187969-3533340822.jpg (691x392, 20.03K)

Attached: the sun medallion lol.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

I don't see any arguments, only headcanons.

> H-HAHA I'LL DO THE REALLY FUNNY JOKE WHERE I PRETEND TO BE YOU
Stop being so fucking desperate

Attached: t3qt3qtqwtq.png (1266x178, 38.03K)

>>spacebattle
>What's going on there? I don't remember them being as toxic as Serebii

Power Level discussion

>This fact scared Ash, and the thought of someone who’s been his follower for so long now a suddenly progressing past him fucked with his ego.
In DP Ash has shown maturity that surpassed such a reaction.
>Shota gave Ash a much needed reality check and humanized what was a more generic/robotic iteration of Ash’s character.
Them coming up with retarded solutions to their own retarded problems is not good writing.
>The rivalry was great and unlike a lot of other minor rivalries Ash has had, we got to see each stage of it from start to finish.
That's just commenting on how flat it was.
>we still got to see Shota’s frustration from losing; giving weight to the idea that he wasn’t solely focused on battling his idol but also on surpassing him and taking the title.
It really shouldn't be an achievement that a character has more to their personality than just admiring Ash.

lol i cant believe everyone just lets me get away with samefagging like this

Attached: t3qt3qtqwtq-2.png (917x436, 77.49K)

> anipoke power level
Fucking kek, this sounds absolutely hilarious. What're they saying?