Name 1 (one) valid reason why Crystal Clear (by Shockslayer) shouldn't be open source

Name 1 (one) valid reason why Crystal Clear (by Shockslayer) shouldn't be open source.

Attached: slide2.png (321x289, 18.75K)

This world is shit. Everything should be open source, and not only software.

cockslayer is a powertripping discord tranny so it will neve be open source

Where's the patch that removes all the nogs from the game?

just play polished crystal
this ghost chase is so stupid

I've tried to reset this and it never works. Fuck this prompt and fuck Shockslayer.

Because Shockslayer is a massive faggot.

i can smell you, cockslayer

No, but anything that can be replicated infinitely is a post-scarcity commodity and should be open source.

why does Any Forums go out of their way ti find things that bother them? I don't understand this

>just play a linear game with a friendly rival
I will play the official games then.

alright, I hope you have fun

you too.

Bro, my next door neighbor's down stairs bathroom tile grout is beige. Disgusting beige!

You say this, but also you don't want public healthcare or public education in your country because some rich men would be a little less rich

this hack is dogshit anyways the only reason people want it to be open source is because of the cool features it has like followers, its an empty, soulless boss rush. no rival. no story. no motivation. "diversity" that does nothing but make npcs look ugly. garbage music. E4 that is replaced with dev friends and people who gladly lap at his boots to defend him. "w-well umm crystal clear was originally intended to be just for shock and his friends so thats why the e4 is replaced! stop complaining, be grateful!" i hate that faggot shockslayer and his mook friends so much. dont advertise your hack as vanilla if IT ISNT FUCKING VANILLA.

Attached: 7186800E-7FCB-47D8-8776-31B12BF8D2BD.jpg (414x820, 26.94K)

You're retarded and compare two different things.
Public healthcare and education would not be paid from pockets of the rich boogeymen. It would be paid from your pocket you moron because these rich boogeymen are making rules. When you will learn, you faggot?

I don't understand the point of open world classic pokemon

shut the fuck up

meds, now

I finally started a playthrough of PC after it being reccomended to multiple times as the "go to Crystal hack" and I dropped it the moment I saw Lyra. Literally fucking why? I don't get it. And a bunch of dialog was changed as well for no fucking reason. And some routes randomly use Unova music and the battle theme for Lyra is the XY rival theme? Like sure, it's impressive from a technical standpoint, but it's just a mix mash of random features to appeal to dopamine-fried zoomers. Not my thing at all and fuck anyone who shills hacks like that.

OP here. I am all for public healthcare and public education. In fact, I live in the UK which has both, and will go out of my way to defend both systems.

I prefer sour crystal for a faithful hack, but I was assuming people were interested in a features modernization hack.
I don't think it's bad, though. The game is made by old fans, not zoomers. You gotta settle down and be less of a dick head.

>Lyra in GSC hack
>dropped
same, I guess I should just play the original version

she's only there for, what, the catching sequence and the daycare?
I find it unnecessary, too, but ultimately inoffensive. I have bigger problems with the game, including the dex replacement. unironically miss stantler

They turn her into a full rival. Just like every other fucking Johto hack.
>You gotta settle down and be less of a dick head.
Go back to R3ddit before I kick your skull in with a football boot.

having her there at all recalls HGSS which isn't why I wanted to play the gen 2 games in the first place.