Alola arc soon Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1527927 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1527926 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lillie, A Snowfield Reunion (May 20th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 112 - Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion! (May 27th)
>PM2019 113 - Final Mission! VS Regieleki & Regidrago (June 3rd)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1509848045621772291
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1525060032731426816

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: FSl46HfWYAQsYx1.jpg (1920x2518, 409.11K)

Shirona lost

and so did I

Come defend may on serebii, I need help

Attached: 1597341258317.jpg (1024x657, 75.83K)

Attached: FSZ2v9OakAUOPCR.jpg (1080x539, 41.7K)

Everything you said is objectively wrong solely because the show states otherwise. The “generic advice as a throwaway line” point you made alone shows you don’t watch the show. That “throwaway line” is what influenced her to do all those random things, and she held it close to her heart because it was the first time someone ever told her something like that since her mom wanted her to go down the same road she did. You motherfuckers really are dumb, man.

Come defend Pokemon on spacebattle, I need help

I'm a huge amourfag and at this point I'm beginning to wonder if it won't be for the best if nothing happens. Like it's one thing if amour happened during XY which was an entire series where it was a legit plot point which was built up for three years, it's another if Serena suddenly comes up in PM, a show where she was only for one episode, and declares herself Ash's wife or something. It would feel cheap and unearned like literally everything this show has given the audience. At least we got kissu.

Attached: 1649496924561.jpg (599x667, 287.49K)

Why do you even bother arguing with these autists? They purposefully ignore everything you say, form headcanon, and then sperg out and mock you.

>Dragonite
>Gengar
>Lucario
Soulless team. Did they get someone who makes deviantart fanfics or something?

At least JN105 showed us Serena accomplished this now given she essentially IS his XY iteration.

Attached: Goaldone.jpg (1051x720, 151.21K)

>The “generic advice as a throwaway line” point you made alone shows you don’t watch the show.
What it proves is that I have seen it as it's exactly how it was handled.
>That “throwaway line” is what influenced her to do all those random things, and she held it close to her heart because it was the first time someone ever told her something like that
Could you get back to talking about the show, I'm not in the mood for your deluded fanfiction. Also, I guess you agree with my points on the execution of her story, so nice to see we have some commonground.

Was Ritchie in the Johto League? I forgot

Goh a cute

Attached: EookbcWVoAAOPfk.jpg (1996x1536, 675.82K)

Leon's team leaked

>Charizard
>Dragapult
>Mr. Rime
>Rhyperior
>Rillaboom
>Greninja

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 1651746463211.jpg (533x150, 52.99K)

>she essentially IS his XY iteration.
Being XY Ash is nothing to be proud of user.

For me it's Mika

Attached: mika.png (350x363, 206.91K)

I wouldn't bother. They've looped themselves into imitating the most retarded of Amourfags when they how much they focus on the shipping moments like Serena blushing or the teasing with Miette.

Attached: 1652542780161.gif (440x223, 3.46M)

Everything in JN feels cheap. And honestly would their dynamic even work in JN? He's so fucking retarded in this series. It's probably for the best they kept it short as shit. That's part of the reason his rise to the best 8 in the WORLD feels like shit. Completely unearned. Some how Sirfetched can take out an E4 calibur mon but Infernape who was trained more gets one shot.

>because it was the first time someone ever told her something like that since her mom wanted her to go down the same road she did
No, you speed watching fuck, she only cared about the "advice" because Ash told her and he's her only motivation for a third of the series, she didn't give a fuck about finding a goal until it drops into her lap and was content with being with Ash.

Professor Goh wants to battle!

Attached: Goh's Team.png (4096x2000, 3.98M)

Yes and his rabbit too

Attached: 20211109_224551.jpg (1536x2048, 188.32K)

People greatly exaggerate how much Amour stuff was in the series. Serena interacted perfectly normal with Ash for 90% of the series. Sometimes it feels like people think she couldn't tall to Ash on a day to day basis without spilling spaghetti.

>scizor
>suikun
it's JOOOOHTOOOO time

>Cinderace
>Scizor
Inteleon is stronger than both of them combined

I say this as a non hater, but I think shippers need to make peace with what they got because the series is different now. I really do think that they'll never touch romance ever again after all the drama and harassment that happened with amour. Maybe it's just me but I'm almost expecting a soft reboot of sorts (especially since the AU shit), I just really think they're going to be trying to move away from that with Serena and Ash since they gave them such a short reunion... Or well, when I say move away, I more mean like, just have them be friends now with no focus on any romance going forward if you get me.
Either way I would be happy with what you got since it did get a kiss, I don't know if it's better for someone in your position to root for them being kept away from each other (which implies romance isn't gone) or to have them together but phase out all the stuff from before, what's your opinion?

Damn, I just realized, despite Serena being the team's navigator immediately after she joins, she legitimately gets lost the moment she leaves home. Makes you wonder how much of the character she became was planned from the start of the show.

>Inceleon
Kek

a-g lost and is retconned
Amour is dead and retconned
Clemont and Bonnie went out on a gag and are never appearing again
XY LOST.