How can one Pokémon be so unvelievably based?

How can one Pokémon be so unvelievably based?

Attached: Charizard.png (1000x689, 44.45K)

It's a motherfucking dragon you get for free.
It's a starter in the most popular JRPG that was ever made (Red Green Blue, you even get it the earliest of the three in Yellow).
It's in the experience group that reaches level 25 the fastest (like any starter). Thanks to that it reaches level 9 after a hand full fights where it learns Ember.
Ember makes it super effective against the trainers and wild encounters in the first area, so it makes a strong impression right from the start.
It easily beats the first boss since its attacking type hits his weak point, despite being displayed as "not very effective". This is impressive to any non retarded 90s kid that understands the typing system, but has not necessarily worked out how special and physical attacks work due to the lack of documentation.
After that it becomes over-leveled and therefore strong enough to solo the rest of the game thanks to the progression system in this franchise being dogshit.
It has passable attacking stats while it is the fastest starter. Venusaur may have higher special attack, but Vine Whip has a pathetic 10 pp, which sucks ingame (where pp actually matters), and even Razor Leaf is so so, since Grass typing is a shit offensive type, especially with all the Poison and Grass enemies around. Ivysaur/Venusaur may also be outspeed by fast enemies, whereas Charizard basically always goes first and therefore never has to tank a hit. Charizard also beats Venusaur with Flame Thrower and Blastoise is just irredeemably mediocre, so its no contender.
The top reason to like it however is how it lives rent-free in the heads of nu-gen zoomer and alpha aged 4channers.

charizard is based and i'm tired of pretending it's not

Obese people and animals aren't based, it's unhealthy and a life threatening condition

lol

Attached: Charizard.png (1816x1716, 2.72M)

ok inteleonfag

He just keeps getting fatter.

Hoenn had the least amount of charizard shilling.

>We call it the CHARIZARD bridge due to its elegant form!
This sounds like a shitpost one of you would come up with

Attached: bAto8OM.jpg (568x543, 175.98K)

>Kanto, Hoenn and Alola has the least amount of Charizard shilling
Holy based.

Attached: Hoennchad taste.png (589x1043, 469.02K)

The fuck is that Sinnoh pic from?

REMINDER: Charizard is put in his rightful place as a HM slave in generation 7, which is odd considering how much it's shilled.

You forgot one thing ...

I'm in your house rn

Attached: off-model-mario.large.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I remember I wanted the blue version but grandpa told me dragons were cooler than turtles so he bought me Red

I am glad he did because I like Primeape, Arbok and Electabuzz.

Wi-Fi Plaza

I still picked Squirtle as my first starter. Blastoise's sprite looked like a based sump wrestler while Charizard's looked like fire Barney.

Awful

Kill yourself Johtroon/Sinnorphan/Unovabort/Kaloschizo/Galarbage.

How can one Pokemon spawn the most autistic fanbase?

Attached: Charizard.jpg (2408x5016, 2.41M)

>being THIS butthurt that you spend the time and effort to make a post documenting all of the times charizard has made you seethe
CharizardChads we just can't stop winning

Attached: CHADizard.png (1195x1151, 211.17K)

>shit in the games
>shit in meta without mega evolution
>shit in smash
>Shit in unite
>shit everywhere else
you only like shitzard because you are gay furry who want to fuck it