Any Forums - why did they decide Himtontop should no longer be on his head?

Any Forums - why did they decide Himtontop should no longer be on his head?

Attached: tumblr_mussi0HTFf1r6g7k5o1_500.gif (500x500, 842.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpCgqWiTGpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3D was a mistake

His new idle pose is fine you faggot, stop bitching.

Attached: 5a05ca1f66faa_large.Animated2.gif.22bd4f1aa21d7fee24d867aa863f4021.gif (192x192, 205.99K)

3D is hard, please understand

Why do you shill for worse products?

Because that's dumb

Because 3d=no soul and game freak loves grossly misinterpreting their own creations and missing the mark like that all the fucking time

Why do you?

Attached: spinda.gif (39x51, 21.59K)

How is it misinterpreting their own creation Hitmontop isn't just a too it's based on Capoeria so by using a traditional Capoeria motion is more soulful than "top spin so he spin"

>anti-3D fags proving to be clueless retards episode
Hitmontop was always intended to be on its feet in its idle pose, and in the games it spins on its head during attack animations. Play the fucking game

Attached: 1628103671714.jpg (1174x881, 170.66K)

This thread reminds me of how Purrloin's own designer is the 3D art Director, yet people swear he got it wrong.

What's his theme song?

>always
hello, zoomer

Attached: ani_bw_646-black__2.gif (105x106, 153.58K)

It’s the same as Typhlosion I guess, people want them to always be “attacking” because “it’s an abstraction”

Typhlosion's whole thing is inexcusable, and GameFreak seems to have realized that. Thank fuck it keeps its flames on during battle in PLA.

If there is one redeeming feature about the newer games it's the 3D models and animations. Spritecels are fucking nostalgia blind and delusional, especially those who prefer gen 3/4/5 sprites.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=dpCgqWiTGpo

> Thank fuck it keeps its flames on during battle in PLA.
Did people seriously think that we wanted Typhlosion to have its flames on all the time? I thought everyone understood that it almost never has its flame outside of battle and that the issue was that it didn’t have them during battle. It’s flame works like porcupines and other mammals making their quills/hair go up when fighting or excited. It flame isn’t like CHARIZARD’s pilot light.

Yeah that is why it’s flames turn on when it attacks

Gen 4 and 5 were such a bad era for sprites too. Instead of using the actual on-model, canon colors, they reused the freaking the neon palettes from the GBA era. You know the console that wasn't backlit and needed to have the colors as bright as possible.
I'm glad they moved on to 3D if it means less off-model terrible sprites.

Gen 6/7/8 will never be remembered.

Some of those uglymons look better in 3D

Attached: drudd.png (682x604, 190.81K)

That looks worse.