Clover is the embodiment of Any Forums. It's the truth

Clover is the embodiment of Any Forums. It's the truth.

Attached: clover.jpg (1280x720, 73.96K)

This clover fucks you

Clover is the ugliest one of them all. That disgusting mouth of hers needs to be shut permanently via fist to the jaw. Disgusting creature.

why's that? never played PLA

Because she's unpleasant, smelly and disgusting like many people here.

horrible

Coin and Charm are better

Quickly, someone post the copypasta

Needs a 10 minute (or more) foot tickling to let out all that pent up anger. Then I'd take her on a picnic date to an isolated area (after I fend off all the wild alpha pokemon on the way there of course) where we eat potato mochi, lay down and look up at the sky, and hold hands. Everything was going wonderfully until Game Freak's bad programming activated and it suddenly started downpouring. She became furious (which looks kinda hot while she's soak if I had to say) thinking that I pranked her and stormed off. Now I'm just left here having to clean up a picnic setup in the rain. Alone. What a bitch. I love this woman.

Don't worry, she'll come back. She always does.

no

If Clover is the embodiment of Any Forums then she's too busy wiping her ass and looking at pictures of underage boys to get the chance to fuck us for real.

Everyone here has bigger tits than Clover

clover is half of Any Forums
the other is sage

Clover is the shitposting, chaotic energy. Sage is the autistic attention to detail and passion for what makes Pokemon pokemon

>clover
>4channel
>twinleaf
oh haha

Boobs b-cup and larger are absolutely worthless. A cup to Flat are the ideal sizes

Attached: clover.jpg (1280x720, 231.98K)

She's going to show us her 8 leaf clover?!?

Attached: 1652189859446.jpg (800x800, 404.06K)

terrible

yes

Yes. Clover fucks you.