Romhack recommendations

Are there any other rom hacks that are
>feature complete (pokemon, moves and abilities) up to Gen 7 or 8 (megas/z moves/dynamax are ok but not necessary)
>have a minimal grinding mode like RR with perfect IVs by default etc. (VERY important)
>are harder but balanced around Set (as opposed to Shift) and not using items like Full Restores in battle (preferably disabling non-held items in battle entirely)
The only ones that have all these are Radical Red and ROWE as far as I'm aware.

Attached: radical red.jpg (226x223, 10.52K)

Inclement Emerald for an emerald rom hack. Prismatic Moon for USUM rom hack. Think they’re both made by the same person too

do Pokemon have fully random IVs in it? that's my biggest gripe with hardmode hacks- not offering a perfect IV mode to minimize RNG (which RR does) so you can actually focus fully on the strategy aspect\

also
>95 BP Freeze Dry
what the fug

Attached: freeze dry.png (1600x481, 500.77K)

Not a romhack but Eternal Order does a lot of the things RR does.

>not offering a perfect IV mode
why not just play pokemon showdown then?

>why not just play pokemon showdown then?
That can be said about RR Inclement Emerald also, perfect IV mode or not.

retard

You're an obsessed autist if you care about perfect IVs in a romhack.

let me break it down for your mongoloid brain.

ivs don't matter much in the piss easy vanilla games.
romhacks are fun partly because they up the difficulty.
when difficulty is increased, non-autistic people want iv rng and ev grinding minimized to lessen downtime while focusing on being able to swap in new pokemon and strategies on the fly.
showdown is fun but for different reasons; sometimes people just want process of going through routes, catching pokemon and collecting badges while also having a challenging game, instead of playing a competitive menu simulator.
if you're fighting super hard trainers, having awful attack ivs on your mon can be the difference between you KOing something in time versus getting revenge killed
it's not a reflection of how you're playing the game but the die roll on the ivs when you encountered that Pokemon you'd add to your team. ivs and evs make a significant difference in stats even at lower levels

rr is the best single player pokemon game from a purely gameplay experience for this reason- after they added minimal grinding mode that is. (before, the game's pacing would come to a screeching halt because recomping your party for a difficult boss meant iv/ev grinding all over again).

This is the most retarded and autistic shilling I've read on this board, lmao.

Didn't read, I know what ivs are you retard, you're still a massive autist for obsessing over them for a single player mode.

This is exactly why I went out of my way to play ROWE.
Unbound also added a sandbox mode which makes it more fun to play although you have to limit yourself from abusing it since it's a little too powerful a tool compared to the way Radical Red and ROWE handle it.

More rom hackers are starting to get this since there are so many difficulty hacks on the internet now that people don't want to ev train or breed like crazy for every new one they try

Jesus christ
I can't tell if you're the creator and you decided to shill your game on vp for some reason, but you are one of the most embarrassing and braindead posters I've seen around here.

Attached: 1527379789053.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

I bear rr without perfect IVs.
You sound like a pathetic coping retard. You should unironically consider suicide.

that's too bad, I completely agree with them. IVs shouldn't have to be a factor in a game where difficulty is increased and you're going up against perfect teams. The games should always give you a good and fair way to achieve the same team building potential as the opponents, and with IVs being random and uncontrollable, they do nothing but benefit the player and provide a fair playing field if all Pokemon in the game had max IVs. Random IVs make a difference, and that difference isn't truly necessary, and is often a hindrance.

I also hope more games catch on and offer these optional features.

How retarded do you have to be take a children game so seriously, lmao.

This.
I swear radical red attract some of biggest and most obnoxious pseudo-intellectual morons to play it.

They hated him because he spoke the truth.
Inclement Emerald has a nuzlocke mode which let's you skip grinding while still having level caps and no item usage in fights on expert. All wild Pokemon have 3 perfect IVs and vitamins can be used to max the rest by 8 per use.
Unbound has a mode with a menu that lets you set hidden stats although like the other user said it lets you do much crazy shit and feels like GameShark, it looks excessive if your goal is to only not have to iv/ev train but it gets the job done

Attached: 1623331140350.png (997x716, 1.69M)

Stop samefagging your post you retard. It's embarrassing.

The level of samefagging one single retard can do is sad.

I'm honestly glad that the official games don't cater to obsessed faggots who think they can't play through a pokemon game without getting perfect IVs on its entire team like you.

It's just one samefagging loser shilling this shitty game. Ignore him and this thread.

lmao the absolute seethe
>I beat a game with more rng and bloat instead of less why won't anyone else value their time as little as i do

>the rrfags itt not realising you can IV train in the official games too
Lmao