Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: e0b600218ba165ed3fcf729655bde028c16b4e0a_hq.jpg (928x718, 58.45K)

Ash for blowing his chance of winning the league by convincing Alain to participate.

Game Freak for prioritizing shilling CHARIZARD over everything else.

The Kalos league for allowing hacked mons.

Anons, look at it realistically.
That guy's Charizard can mega evolve, has fought a champion's ace (mega metagross), and fought an uber legendary (primal groudon). All that intense training made it more powerful than anything on Ash's team.

Ash wasted his last turn of Rain on CUT. This move was beyond braindead, and Alain deserved the W.

Attached: Use CUT.jpg (855x480, 74.33K)

The executive motherfucker who vetoed the writer's decision to have Ash win the league.

Don't care, loved how he made Ashfags seethe

Attached: NEVER EVER.jpg (1100x9000, 1.39M)

Definitely the fans. I blame how awful things turned out after that on the people who threw a fit over this.

TPCi. Alain and Charizard did nothing wrong.

The fans who irrationally dislike spams Pokemon videos on YouTube after Ash's loss

me, i'm sorry :(

Alain deserved to win. Ash was a cheating faggot with a magic Greninja. He somehow beat a hacked pokemon through sheer skill.

me for watching this gay anime

I'm pretty sure Pikachu has fought almost every legendary in the series.

The fucking Dragon Ball Super writer

>pikachu used thunderbolt on charizard
>charizard looks damaged and kneeled on the ground
>episode ends
>next episode
>Charizard walks out of thunderbolt smoke completely unharmed with all scratches and kneeling retconned
>charizard continue to beat everything while not showing any kind of damage or exhausting
reminder that TPC changed the original script to kill Greninja popularity and to make Charizard more popular.
Once they realized that Greninja is still more popular than Charizard in several polls, they decided to remove Greninja completely from the main games and anime.

your shit show is running by Charizard autistic furries with no shame or dignity

Honestly? The moment they had Greninja vs Sceptile play out the way it did it was obvious Ash wasn't going to win.
The same exact shit happened to Infernape in DP.
If his ace gets a big stand out fight and that fight isn't the finals then he's gonna lose, simple as.

Attached: XYZ35.png (640x360, 263.67K)

But user that was his team's full power

Attached: Full power.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>Beating a newbie was his greatest achievement in Kalos.

Alain is so hot...