Mexico > Spain

Mexico > Spain

Attached: 790-7907259_abomination-cuck-wojak-incineroar-wojak.png (626x726, 15.48K)

lol llora más panchito de mierda

Mexico have richer history and significance. I don't even know what Spain has over Mexico besides lower crimerate

Richer biodiversity too

>I don't even know what Spain has over Mexico besides lower crimerate
That alone makes Spain superior. Not worrying about the drug cartel kidnapping and killing you.

>lol llora más panchito de mierda
Do you think you're funny with the blatant racism?

Yeah, but what the fun in that, especially in Pokemon where the villains are important. Spain is just another white European country no less different than Britain and France. Also Mexican food is better

Attached: spanish-flag-people-showing-spain-flag-madrid-plaza-mayor-happy-cheering-celebrating-young-women-men-holding-49241790.jpg (800x533, 102.19K)

American Spain > Spain

Attached: 1554160354502.jpg (1200x900, 127.18K)

For poverty, drug violence and retarded ESL's, yeah. Spain may be a european shithole, but it's european, which instantly puts it above its colonies in any valid metric.

>stating facts is "blatant racism" now
I've seen the gory LiveLeak videos. Don't try to downplay the fucked up mutilation that mexican cartels do to its victims.
Throw away your nationalist pride for a second and realize that no one wants to be beheaded and have their head kicked around like a soccer ball.

Attached: 7d0.gif (300x224, 597.17K)

>Futbol*

Dunno why Iberoids are trying to shit on Franco's legacy so much though. Spain would literally not exist or be some Soviet satrapy if not for cuckservative Franco

Incineroar is Japanese

okay we get it you watched funkytown

Racism is funny

Incineroar is based on tiger mask, and a japanese wrestling style inspired by an american one.

my favorite pokemon is charizard
both countries are shit, they're their continents trash bin, fucking spics

CostaRica>>>>>>>Tacoland>Cuckspañistan

They rape your womens and kill your taco meat nearly 700 years ago get over It chimichanga amigo

Are you actually retarded ?

Spain's history is cooler and much longer