Women would never understand

Women would never understand.

Attached: bluebackstory.jpg (1244x396, 65.09K)

As a man, I don't either. Dudes just a dick

>He sees you as his rival because you are the same age and height
"Grrrrrrr. He's the same height as me. I hate him!"

t. Blue probably

>Localized manual description
Not canon. Post the japanese one instead.

>tfw I deliberately spilled strawberry soda on my childhood friend-turned-rival's new shoes at age 11 out of poorfag jealousy
21 years ago and I still feel bad about it, why are 11 year olds so evil

Attached: jigglypuff crying 1627430276208.png (500x370, 284.76K)

I had someone who had the same first name as me so I hated him just for that and on the first day of third grade I yanked the chair from under him as he was sitting down and made him fall on his ass in front of everyone.

Might just be a lack of inhibition. Adults have nasty thoughts all the time but they don't act on them because they realize either that doing so would be a) wrong or b) result in deleterious consequences for themselves in the long-run. While for kids, the barrier between thought and action is much smaller.

It's probably largely that. I also remember seeing a cute girl behind me during assembly when I was 10 so I leaned back into her lap (after which she immediately punched me in the head). Got insecure by age 12 and now I'm a wizard.

There was this kid that had roller skates and I said I could beat him in a race by running, and then when he got ahead of me I grabbed his shirt from behind and knocked him to the ground so I could win

kek

...well you did beat him, so technically you weren't lying.

I hope you apologized eventually. But kids will be kids they do stupid things like that all the time.

Kid’s are cruel, user. And I’m in touch with my inner child!

In the industry we call it" asserting one's dominence" and i think you mean to call blue a chad

Attached: 1595319153028.jpg (600x674, 55.38K)

Bakugo's backstory is still the stupidest shit ever

RED SUN OVER PARADISE

Why wouldn't they? That's typical female behavior.
>OMG she think she's prettier than me I'm going to make her feel sorry she ever existed

Kids are shitbags. They steal shit, manipulate adults and torture animals and don't feel for that. Thess facts apologizes pedos in my mind sometimes.

So if Blue were a manlet he wouldn't be your rival?

being a rival isn't the same thing as hate

enjoying the thrill of competition airs a spirit of respect underlining the cheap insults.

No, rivalry implies they are of equal worth

This has yaoi written all over it, Blue has a crush on Red, and females (fujoshis) understand this the most.