/pcg/ Pokeclicker general

TRAINER CARD Edition

>What is it?
Pokéclicker is an open-source game built around the story and content of the Pokémon games. This is an idle & clicker type game that is currently in beta release phase. New content and patches are released frequently.

>Wiki
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Home_Page

>CODES
Start Menu > Save > Enter Code
>OOOSHINY
Free shiny
>FARMINGBOOST
10,000 Farm Points and 100 Cheri Berries

FAQ:
>How many regions are available?
Kanto through Alola

>How do I get to the next region?
Catch all the Pokemon in your current region. (Can turn this off in the menu, under Challenge Modes, but can't turn it back on)

>How do I increase my CLICK attack?
By catching new Pokemon, shinies increase it an extra 50%

>How do I do x with berries?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Berries
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Farm

>What route should I do "Catch X Pokemon" quests on?
Refer to user's spreadsheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IxPh59_lNxZUa3Qo3r5ZbawGHL_nfqqd/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111776107102470572562&rtpof=true&sd=true

>What underground upgrades do I take first?
Energy Regeneration is your best bet. Max Energy and Energy Regen Time are also decent picks.

>Holy fuck this takes forever
It's an incremental game, you're not supposed to blaze through it. Sit down, grab a drink, relax and avoid red meat, you're nowhere close to the hard part

>Flutes?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Flutes

Previous:

Attached: Pokeclicker Trainer Card.jpg (280x195, 20.36K)

>Pokémon fans are so bad at games that a game that plays itself seems worth the timesink

Finally got all the Legendaries (minus Deoxys) in Hoenn and hatched enough Psychics to reach the Battle Frontier.
I just saw Spooky Bulbasaur in the Frontier. The fuck?

Frontier can have any pokemon that's found in the regions you've unlocked so far, even event exclusive ones and even unreleased pokemon (I encountered Ultra Beasts when I did the 666 challenge and they're not officially available yet).

Finished with the Kanto map, how's everyone else doing for progress?

Attached: unknown[1].png (716x470, 710.19K)

yeah I just finished the Kanto shinydex, too, moving on to Johto now.

This close to clearing Hoenn. I need to get a Deoxys and then I can hop ship to Sinnoh.

I cleaned out Kanto, outside of shinies, some while ago. Working on Johto now, got a few routes, two Elite Four members, and most of the dungeons left.

Attached: Pokeclicker Johto Progress.jpg (538x323, 72.51K)

Forms too, I saw one of the Arceus types yesterday

I'm in Sinnoh now!

>tfw finally defeated Diantha

Attached: 1600739341775.gif (300x303, 1.49M)

Idea: add a berry master in Kalos that trades those high level, hard to get berries for mega stones

yes/no?

dunno, ask Ultima

You will farm dungeons for a .0001% drop chance for Mega Stones, and you will LIKE it, user. At least before the drop rate gets nerfed because it's "Too high"

he'll just say its boring and insult you

>4 roamers

Attached: 1646348974060.jpg (554x306, 23.03K)

I've come around on roamers. Now that I'm in Unova, I don't really care, I'll spend that much time if not more farming quest points/dungeon tokens anyways. It's not really that bad.

When you reach alola, all dungeons in every region before it will become 1/10 their drop rate, and you will grovel and thank the devs

This. I caught Tornadus before the fifth gym. Unova roamers are chill.

Attached: tornadus encounters.png (297x448, 16.95K)

Aw sweet, got all the roamers and the TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND SHEKEL PIROUETTE scam, now I can try focusing on trying to catch the rest of the Unovamon in these fuck ass dungeons

Anybody whose knowledgeable, is downloading the github and running the server local essentially the best way to have a "Downloaded" version incase the site shuts down?

Anyone else notice when doing the Tampermonkey auto dungeon on Boss mode, sometimes it will skip the boss time and go elsewhere? Whats up with that?

at least he's honest folks

Attached: actual autist.png (331x104, 12.66K)

I'm not really an expert on this but it seems to me that if they receive a CnD order it's not like they'll shut down like right then that minute. There will probably be an announcement of some kind that says they'll take it down by some deadline probably like a week or so. If so, you'll have time to arrange an offline mode then. I wouldn't worry about it for now.

When it does this it usually breaks and never actually goes to the boss, it'll just freeze once its visited every space
I guess something happens that just stops it from realizing it found the boss, stopping and starting it again seems to fix it for me though

Yeah usually what I do is turn off auto dungeon but leave on auto click, and when the current tile is done I just click the boss tile, and then turn autodungeon back on. It's not the worst thing to happen, but I just wondered why it happened and if I could prevent it.

>Shinies can appear in the dynamic background
didnt know that, neat