LINK/ETH is cursed

It's like people forgot link is even a project so it has zero floor even 2 years into the downtrend. I've bought so many times thinking it was completely overdue a rally and it just keeps plummeting.

Attached: linketh.png (1289x1174, 83.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZP5lIzGNT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cieu5nDDssc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly look at that - no relief just drop, consolidation, drop, consolidation, drop etc.

And its gonna drop more op, link was never meant to be a high $ per token project…

Gonna buy some link when it hits 1$.

Well looking at it the RSI is extremely tentatively showing bullish divergence but it could still go down a lot.

I'm just pretty pissed off with the performance. It's undeservedly bad.

For reference on the rsi

Attached: rsi.png (1243x1225, 106.93K)

this is what linkies get for their arrogance of shit talking eth, the actual number two cryptocurrency.

that is the saddest cope of a div i have ever seen. i hate this token. i hate sergey. i hate gay muslim men

>link was never meant to be a high $ per token project…
you don't say

Attached: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (1200x900, 167.47K)

just accept the fact that your shitcoin is not special and it will always lose value against btc and eth.

Attached: smart_linkie.jpg (778x1599, 161.45K)

I mean this honestly:
why do you fucking look at charts?
LINK was suppressed throughout the bull run, it makes sense that ETH enjoyed bull gains
ETH is about to release a major milestone that incentivises people to hold it and earn from it, thereby increasing demand
LINK has some major milestones itself, but they're not here yet
so why would LINK pump against the ETH pair?
is it because you looked at a chart and tried to interpret the future from it?
stop looking at charts and start watching fundamentals and delivery
I'm sure LINK will have it's time, but not before ETH
>all in on LINK

I said extremely tentative, we've even had better previously on the downtrend.

Linketh has never been a relevant pair, linkusd and linkbtc as a far second are the pairs where the liquidity is. Eth thrives in bull markets when people use gas to buy dogcumcoin. Link does well in intelligent bear markets. Which would you rather be long term?

The volume is about a third of the BTC pair but given ETH is the major alt it's useful to see how you're doing against the alt market standard. Because if you're not outperforming eth then what's the point.

>Because if you're not outperforming eth then what's the point.
Link had a tremendous cycle of outperforming eth. Naturally once link had its crypto pair blowoff in 2020 and the market turned bullish, ethereum's gas ponzinomics kicked in and this created a dramatic drawdown on the linketh pair.

ITS PUMPING OP BTFO AGAIN AHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 19655203698.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

It's closing in on that not really being the case. As you can see here it's nearing in having spent just as long in a downtrend against ETH as it has ever spent moving up.

> btfo
I'm literally 100% in link, and i also just sold a bit into this pump so i don't feel bad about going for drinks tonight.

Attached: linksell.png (719x58, 3.68K)

Yes, it's been a nasty drawdown. I think it's pretty much put up or shut up time as far as feature release but at least serg doesn't delay like skelly does

It's over for Chainlink (ticker: Great Reset)
Here is the WEFs and Schwabs right hand man "Doctor" (((Yuval Noah Harrari)))

youtu.be/VZP5lIzGNT8

In your fear and uncertainty it will be tempting to put your trust in some person or group who emerges and claims to have a "way out", which will involve sacrificing some of your liberty. You must resist this urge. These self‑proclaimed saviors may appear in many forms, under any number of banners: "intellectuals", "influential people", "progressive thinkers", "billionaires", "the UN", "the EU", "self‑selected multinational coalition", "global leaders", "world governments", "radicals", "revolutionaries" or some combination of these. They may appear charismatic. They may appear to have your best interests at heart. They may stand united, arm‑in‑arm, proclaiming "We know the way forward", advancing some form of "people's revolution" or "Global Reset" where "you will be in charge", hawking various "‑isms" and promises of a better tomorrow. These people are not your friends. They are not to be trusted. They are the same global banking elites using the same fear tactics, shilling the same magic potions and snake oils as always. They want only one thing: power.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cieu5nDDssc

Attached: 1607652609132.jpg (1500x1500, 1.29M)

I think i just need to separate from link a bit, i've been lazy and for the last couple of years invested in basically nothing else. So seeing the relentless failure against eth is particularly painful given that's a way more obvious purchase. I'm not putting any more money in for now but if we don't see staking by smartcon and ccip during or at least a hard date i think i can at least restrain myself to make future purchases eth.

I put quite a bit more money in during this bear market and i would be 50% up on some of that right now if i had just bought eth.

This. If OP has been looking at his charts for two years and been constantly wrong maybe it's time to reevaluate what he's doing. That being said if it gives OP faith why not keep looking at the charts. With a long enough timescale and a large enough set of different predictions he will prob eventually be right

>Keeps buying the top and only stops at the bottom
Based OP, this is the biz way

I bought "the bottom" at $18, then $24, then $14 then most recently at $6, getting tired of all these great buying opportunities.

I don't know what you mean with "bottom", but you certainly didn't buy the bottom. You should have not bought when you bought. Now is the time to slowly start buying and you're thinking about stopping

All came after nearly 50% collapses. I bought most in early 2019.

And yeah i won't buy more. I've made the mistake for too long given even my earliest buy is only 26x up after nearly fucking 4 years.