Confession Thread

Given recent "events" in the news they are getting closer to taking our 4chans away from us. Our time together might soon be up Any Forums, so if you have any Pokemon-related confessions now would be a good time to get them off your chest.

I actually kind of enjoyed SwSh even though I acknowledge it was a terribly flawed game. Crown Tundra was kino.

Attached: 1646966842349.png (312x346, 62.3K)

>4channel.org
We're safe

What's the news saying?

Any Forums is dead or something?
ARE WE FREE??

This, what the fuck happened?

Some twitter literal whos claiming the US will shut down Any Forums, a website that operates outside the US.

>WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE FREE

Attached: 1632112607154.gif (200x189, 799.05K)

>twitter dumbfaggotry
>Any Forums ever getting shut down
>be outside the US anyways
kek
I thought that they were considering killing this board, not this fucking circus

So it's not actually 'news' at all, is what you're saying.

Any Forums schizo killed a bunch of nigs and named Any Forums in his manifesto.
Doubt anything will come of it tho.

>mfw UK chad
Yes boys bongland only Any Forums with the lads

Attached: AC988D01-2A09-4676-8D68-15E8848B5729.jpg (1284x1015, 95.03K)

Fuckin' kek

Is this your first site controversy or something?

Feds are gonna be here for a few months. Media outlets are going to call us threats then even more normies are going to come in after finding out about this place. Then, after it's clear that 85% of this site are just edgy, jaded, autists who almost never leave their homes and just samefag, it will take yet another dip in quality with another large batch of normie tourists.

Source?

Confession? Ok this is my biggest secret..
never bought it, never thought of buying it, and never will buy it. I own zero pokemon switch games and I never will

Attached: 88358394-3D9F-4924-93A4-FB075DE955B9.jpg (1266x1315, 296.7K)

I love PLA
the fact that I can do lewd thing in the game

Attached: ollolol.png (1531x1015, 1.36M)

God I wish.

Attached: 1652386659656.jpg (625x640, 65.69K)

meds?

Worst case scenario is the FBI wants the site on stasis to run a few rounds of research, which is usually what happens when notable criminal activity related to Any Forums happens.

Damn...

It could be for real this time, they are really trying to clamp down on sites and areas they can't control the narrative on.

Always interesting to see people on edge after these types of things. I was out and about today living an hour away from Buffalo and all supermarkets had at least one employee at the front doors (not as a greeter). You'd think they'd rather be in the parking lot in a random car placed near the entrance to spot gunmen, but no.
Either that or it was a reassurance type of deal.