First mainline Pokemon game that allows you to 100% complete the Pokedex (With two exceptions that aren't needed for...

>First mainline Pokemon game that allows you to 100% complete the Pokedex (With two exceptions that aren't needed for Arceus event)

Wow! What a great feature GameFreak implemented, I sure hope this stays in the future games!

Attached: 453453534.png (925x505, 859.22K)

"Oh, so you LIKE being able to evolve pokemon without trading, huh? Veeeeeery interesting..."

Attached: 5f377237f3974f52bd56502f0c54aaa2.jpg (913x987, 101.3K)

oh no he took the jab

Nope, they only did this because PLA is strictly singleplayer.
SV is going right back to the old way and we get zero elaboration for why no one thought to preserve the Link Cables of the past or reverse-engineer them beyond "Trading Pokemon with my friends and watching them suddenly evolve is so much fun!"

>SWSHit - 2019
>can catch like 362 pokemon without trading or shitty DLC cancer
>fanbase starts boycotting

>PLA - 2022
>can catch 242 pokemon without trading or shitty DLC cancer
>fanbase claps hard at the fact that they have to spend $120 to catch darkray and shaymin to properly complete the pokedex

Seriously, is the pokemon fanbase the most retarded fanbase of all time?

I'd rather 100% a smaller Dex than 70% a larger Dex. Nothing more irritating than being a Pokemon fan who likes to collect them, scrolling through your Dex, and seeing a bunch of question marks you can't ever get.

This is especially bad with the DS/3DS games where I restart files and the online trade servers are down. I'm almost forced to play ROM hacks otherwise I'm just straight up missing out on features.

Yeah it's dumb. But I agree about exclusive Pokemon versions though

Mythical pokemon don't count.

>DS/3DS
Is a thing since the first game

Attached: 1644436982233.jpg (942x782, 494.27K)

>

>I'm almost forced to play ROM hacks otherwise
Then play fucking romhacks you absolute dumbfuck. There's literally no reason to play vanilla anymore for literally every single game in the franchise. The only reason why you can complete the pokedex in PLA is because it's a single version game, but that comes with the cost of the dex being literally fucking smaller than every single game in the franchise with the exception of RBY

>they don't count because they don't fit my narrative
Enjoy your 99% complete save file

But with the exception of FireRed/LeafGreen, all the remakes are on the DS. There's a decent chance if someone went back to replay Crystal, their battery would be dead anyway, so rather than referring to that, I'd rather refer to HGSS. Same with Hoenn remakes.

>Then play fucking romhacks you absolute dumbfuck. There's literally no reason to play vanilla anymore for literally every single game in the franchise.
This is such shitty advice it equates to, "If you want a good open world Pokemon game, just go play Pixelmon". You're justifying that old Pokemon games don't hold up by design. What a bootlicking mentality.

>Enjoy your 99% complete save file
I will
You can continue seething about it if you want

Attached: 175362324624.jpg (942x782, 213.79K)

That doesn't change the fact that the point of version exclusive pokemons always existed. The game is supposed to be played like this. It's like complaining for not being able to play a 10 years online game anymore after the servers are down but worse because you can still get those Pokemons off online as always. Or just play an emulator. This whole conversation is just so stupid
You are brain dead retard

Im Monarchist, but ok. Repent if you are a troon.

and you're a mindbroken newfag.

>You're justifying that old Pokemon games don't hold up by design.
Yes, it took you 25 years to realize that? PLA doesn't fix the fucking issue either because that shit has less fucking pokemons than goddamn GSC and even so it doesn't let you catch two shitmons to actually complete the dex
Just play goddamn romhacks if you want to catch them all you retard

>That doesn't change the fact that the point of version exclusive pokemons always existed.
Did you ever think that they were bad then, too?

$.04 pokedollars have been deposited into your account

No?
Ok retard

Ok newfag

>No?
Then you're the retard, sorry. Admitting something is bad game design because you can't play it years later then saying it's not bad game design is a pretty shit take.

>call PLA a massive pile of shit
>call every single mainline game of the franchise shit and that you're better off playing shitty fanmade romhacks instead
>get called a shill

$.02 pokedollars have been deposited into your account. Sent some to MOM

and 999999 dollas has been taken from your account and don't blame to your UNCLE

>MULTIPLE VERSIONS GOOD
>SINGLE PLAYER BAD BECAUSE I CAN'T GET 900+ POKEMON
>UNGA BUNGA

>264 pokemon
>complete

meant for

>Admitting something is game design
Where did I say that?

>MULTIPLE VERSIONS GOOD
Never said that. Multiple versions is a scam and I guarantee you that they'll do that shit for PLA 2 and you'll be a good goyim and defend the shit out of it

>SINGLE PLAYER BAD BECAUSE I CAN'T GET 900+ POKEMON
Yes. Good thing that I have enough brain cells to apply a simple .IPS patch in order to make SINGLE PLAYER GOOD BECAUSE I CAN GET 900+ POKEMON

>UNGA BUNGA
I AM SILLY

Have you even completed a dex before?

Whoever it was that said, "The games are meant to be played like this". Hard to keep track of people's posts in a constantly updating conversation when everyone is anonymous.

>GAME NOT GOOD UNLESS I CAN GET DUNSPARCE
Lmao, imagine thinking quantity = quality.