Soul

>Be me
>Wake up
>Still nota female avatar user
>Life is good

>Recommended
Suck a dick

sometimes when I replay games I pick the girl
I'm playing white 2 and getting to know curtis, but I kind of wish i was a boy to see the other npc

Time to cancel Pokémon because I’m a miserable transgender and I want to spread my misery to others

come on user, don't be like that

Recommended doesn't mean required.

based kinnoh dabbing on the unova trannies

Why would it be recommended?
I prefer playing as the boy cause most of these games make more sense with the boy anyway.

Based

how come

YWNBAW

I picked the girl for SwSh because it has better clothing options. All the boys end up aggressively looking like twink faggots and that's just not what I want to stare at the entire time I play. I'd rather dress up a girl avatar in an outfit that makes me hard than the boy who only seems to ten options for outfits and all of them are metrosexual.

Legends Arceus had better clothing options since they were interchangeable, but I doubt that's going to happen again for a modern-day setting.

Attached: sg-pokemon-swsh-boutique-guide.jpg (1280x720, 341.79K)

I play as may, dawn and Serena always because of the anime and I switch it up for the rest

Most of the Pokemon games have your character be childhood best friends with a boy, which never happens to girls irl.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 354.84K)

That's problematic and transphobic.
Glad we have POC and LGBTQ individuals employed by TPCi now.

that's not true...

So it's not recommended in Diamond or Platinum? Cool

To me it always made more sense Cheren would hang out with two chicks than Bianca being with two bros.

?????? Of all the things to claim that happen to males only this a strange one, it takes a female to even have a female childhood friend for a boy

This. Pokemon games are male-oriented and even female players know this.
Coomers and waifushitters insist the female protagonists are canon. But what I really don't get is why people are so hung up over what shitty pixelated avatar people use in a video game.

Attached: Touch some fucking grass.jpg (1200x800, 123.27K)

Come on user, you can have friends who are girls as a 10 year old sure, but did you really consider any of them your BEST friend? Of course not, boys spent time with boys and girls spent time with girls.
I don't think so, especially considering Cheren takes his rivalry with you more seriously and a big part of Bianca's arc in the game is being overshadowed by the player and Cheren. I don't think that kind of dynamic gels with a girl player character.
Plus there was always that one "not like other girls" chick who wanted to play with the boys' group.

>better clothing options
Holy fuck you guys play dress up dolls lmao