Soul is back on menu

Attached: 164441575702.jpg (640x480, 121.2K)

nice but where is noodle

>shitty 2d graphics is soul
>buzzwords
go back

>"It's just nostalgia"

its cute, i like it

>3D demake

What were they thinking?

Attached: Zacian.png (512x512, 201.27K)

holy fuc**
SOOVVVL

>female protagonist

were is this from

I like N64

And what the fuck is this.
Is this an actual game?

Fucking idiot somehow made Charizard look worse when he was the only one in picrel that was actually in the original stadium games. garbage

You know what?
If it takes having some hack fangame demake reboot with N64 style graphics to bring back the Pokemon Stadium/Battle Revolution format, I'll fucking take it.
Absolutely sick of GF's shit overworlds, I just wanna battle and get massively fucked by luck every step of the way like the good old days.

you fags need to go back

This just makes me sad Unova didnt get a stadium game, out of all games to get that treatment I think Unova deserves it the most

A fanart from twitter

Its funny how everything but Zacian legit looks better in these old ass jank graphics.

I'd be all over a pokemon stadium 3.
Give me some single player challenge modes, an actual team builder instead of rental pokemon and some online options on playing formats like little cup.
Honestly how is gamefreak not looking at thousands of people playing pokemon simulators online daily and not seeing a profitable game here? They already have all the models. They wouldn't need to make some huge world to explore. It's LITERALLY free money.

>2d graphics is soul
yes
cope

>Pokemon masters could have been stadium 3 instead of gacha bullshit
We were fucking robbed.

>I'd be all over a pokemon stadium 3
I’m still somewhat disappointed that we didn’t get Stadium 3 instead of Pokemon Colosseum. As a kid I thought Colosseum was going to be Stadium 3 and when it turned out to be a weird, subverted Pokemon game that focussed more on Gen 2 mons than the new Gen 3 ones, I really didn’t understand it even as a 10 year old.

19 years later and I still don’t get why Stadium games aren’t being made. Is it because PBR was substandard and sold badly as a result, meaning TPC thinks Stadium-style games don’t sell anymore?

It's because 3d Pokémon isn't a spectacle anymore, like how F-Zero isn't being made because they only make games with gimmicks for that franchise