I still don't understand why it got a snowy theme song

I still don't understand why it got a snowy theme song.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfARFF9S5Jg
youtu.be/Wb8jTUTJBUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ub706iXHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because its covered in snow retard

>snow

Attached: You.jpg (233x233, 57.14K)

>thinks music can sound "snowy"
giga autism

If you don't think Route 113's song sounds like a theme for a snow route then you're retarded.

How is it snowy?
youtube.com/watch?v=wfARFF9S5Jg
That's ash from the volcano Mt. Chimney. There's even an NPC in Fortree who says you smell singed.

That's what happens when you randomly decide to plagiarise Earthbound
youtu.be/Wb8jTUTJBUg

This

Gen 5 does it a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ub706iXHQ

>snowy theme song
god you're a fucking moron xD

I thought it was common knowledge they were gonna make it a snow route

It very clearly has jingles in it that make it sound like its some christmas-like song.
How are you unable to hear it, lmao.

Yeah, like you'd legit have to be retarded to not hear it.

I'm glad I live rent free in your head. Stay mad forever XD

what rent free you fucking idiot? I'm not the one hearing christmas music on an ashy volcano you drooling troglodyte

This. Like said above it also heavily references a snow area theme song from the Mother series. So it's basically a snow route theme randomly slapped onto a volcanic area.

Hoennbabies infighting is adorable lol

That's exactly the problem that's being highlighted here you retarded abortee. Why is a Christmas song playing in an ashy volcano

>Why is a Christmas song
there is no christmas song you raving fucking lunatic, put a bullet in your brain if you can even fucking pinpoint where it is

One of my favorite games taking musical inspiration from my favorite game? Based

>doesn't understand connotations and associations
>calling anyone autistic

Go see a doctor because your hearing capabilities seem to match your Mariana Trench level intelligence

>hear a christmas song on an ashy volcano
you're genuinely autistic, and please fucking kill yourself so I don't have to witness this retardation on this board any more. the least you can do is explain why it sounds le snowy xdd you fucking midwit but all you say is
>christmas christmas xddd
>snowy! xD

the only one of these that sounds particularly egregious is the N theme
the similarities of the other two mostly stem from the similar tempos and soundfont than straight-up lifting chords

is this thread some sort of psyop or something
I'm so confused

>xD
Go back to Discord and then neck yourself for the good of the whole, you underaged cuck

Autistic people get really fixated on the dumbest stuff. Let them have this thread, it keeps them occupied and out of the way.

Because the ash gently falls from the sky and covers the ground like snow does? How can you understand that the song sounds like a snow theme yet not see the obvious visual similarities to snow?

It sounds like peaceful desert music if anything.