Post your favorite mon- Not your favorite species, I want you to post your favorite individual

Post your favorite mon- Not your favorite species, I want you to post your favorite individual.
For me, it's my shiny crobat, Kokoro the Former Idol. I caught her in the wild, full odds, in ORAS. I make it a point to Ribbon Autism her out in every game I can- First ORAS, then Moon, now Sword. Waiting for BDSP to get Bank, then I'll send her over there.

Attached: kokoro.jpg (3185x1716, 664.56K)

Fuecoco

Emperor and Mahi
my first shiny Milotics

Attached: 7D68148D-4F21-4EB7-9D7A-42015A1144CD.jpg (504x300, 120.58K)

>I caught her in the wild, full odds, in ORAS
Full odds is 1/8192. Not 1/4096. No game after XY has had full odds.

"Full Odds" is a term that here means the maxiumum possible odds in a given situation. In ORAS, full odds is 1/4096. In older games, full odds is 1/8192. Full odds for the series as a whole would apply to your argument, but ORAS was specified.

autist

Aero the Shiny Taillow/Swellow. I got Alpha Sapphire in 2014 and I was experimenting with Dexnav on Route 104 when a Level 13 Taillow with Boomburst popped up. I sneaked over to encounter him and he was shiny. I only had a Level 9 Treecko/Ralts at the time and very few Poke Balls, but I ended up catching it and beat the game with it along with the Sceptile/Gallade plus a few others. I still have the Alpha Sapphire cartridge so I might transfer him over to later gen games.

Attached: 75738C96-0821-4A69-9D20-30F566712109.jpg (1591x991, 294.77K)

solid nickname, user
the ones with stories like that are always the best

This looks like a picture for Snap. Very photogenic.

got her via crystal breeding, since i don't keep legendaries on me she's the most powerful pokemon in my collection

docile nature, multiscale, has the rare square particles and is perfectly ev trained. a true trophy of autism

Attached: dragonite my beloved.jpg (1203x676, 59.94K)

hell yeah
ribbon her up, get her a title!

there should be a snap-lite photo studio in mainline games

Nidoking the Nidoking from my first Pokemon Yellow playthrough in 2000. My first ever Pokemon game at the height of Pokemania (here in the UK we got the games 1 year later than the US so our Pokemania was also 1 year later).

I know Nidoking is considered to be an ‘obvious’ early powerhouse in Gen 1, however at my school, all of the other kids had all of the typical mons - Butterfree, Pidgeot, Graveler, Pikachu etc. I was one of the only ones to work out how to get Nidoking early and so he became something of a ‘prized possession’ if you will.

Obviously he’s gone now because the internal battery is dead and needs replacing, but he was always the symbol and reflection of my personality when I was younger.

Probably my Hopault from Pokemon Clover. A little bit of a glass cannon at first, but once he had Bounce and U-Turn to do some great pivot work, he just started shredding. Was one of my first Clovermons after Ejacasm, Birdhouse, and Sapleaf, didn't think I'd keep him around too long but ultimately he became Ledian Redeemed, an absolute savage little bug of fighting power.

Attached: sableye delete.png (800x600, 196.68K)

Got one in an XY hack playthrough.
This guy fucks

Attached: 184Azumarill.png (1280x1280, 1M)

This Krookodile that carried me through White.

Attached: file.png (400x240, 102.48K)

but your favorite pokemon ever? not someone who carried you through another?

I don't get attached to my Pokemon.
They're merely tools, an extension of my own abilities to faciliate my way to the top.

Attached: silva.png (389x384, 6.52K)

cringe
the game's so easy what's the point of playing if you dont like ur mons

A Garbodor named (you) that carried me through my BW2 Challenge mode nuzlocke.

Attached: 569Garbodor.png (600x600, 306.63K)

Found the toxapex user.